in 2 deep

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Budgies YEAH. De to my brother's patience with animals, they now stand on your hand 8D.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Wow. If you were my pet I would have a goldfish. That was worded badly but I hope you get it.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
What kind of leaving? But it kinda takes a while to actually fall in love. And what kind of person plans that far ahead into their life hmm.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Oh I don't know. How about using the functional verb in that question? "Tell"?!

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
101. Because I know no-one will ever check that I cheated.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
<strike>Naked.</strike> In what sense, may I ask?

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
000. lol jks probably my mum?

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
When you're in a threesome and your balls touch.
Lol I don't know, but apparently that's one of the weirdest things that could happen LOL

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY?
Hell yes!

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I am eternally strong xP. I don't know... Laziness. And I suck at being alone. I like talking to people!

37. FIRST JOB?
James An hell yeah

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Hmm wow I don't think I have...

39. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Playing guitar! Hell yes. My fingers were freezing

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Free. And transferable. And then sold to some dumb cunt that actually wants it. For lots of money.

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Because I've posted too much pretentious crap lately 8D

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
How awesome I am. I might actually not be kidding here, "awesome" is quite a common compliment, and it's too homo/weird to compliment in other ways lol.

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
1) Alcohol is illegal
2) Start a brewery
3) ???
4) Profit!

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Kids. Lol jokes guys if you don't know this you need to look at this post again

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Two's a magic number

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I wish the airplanes are shooting stars and shit and I need a wish right now wish right now. Lol jokes stars are for losers

48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
Woke up and then went stage band yay. Only 5 people present 8D

49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
A bag of Cheetos Cheese and Bacon Balls

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I'm the freaking best at handwriting, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment