bottoms up!

Let me tell you of the beginnings of a legend.

But to prevent Googleability, and unwanted access I'll encrypt it with a VERY simple encryption.


If you seriously cannot get this, ask a friend, or ask me on MSN. But really if you're reading this you should get it :L

Ugh I can't make the formatting any nicer, line breaks don't do the job they used to do...

And have you ever, as a little kid, tried to screw up a website by trying to CUT and paste from the site? I remember thinking I would delete the text off the site if I cut, and was so excited. Then I was disappoint :L

4 comments:

yunskees said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

LOL! omg if anyone has genigi@h they should watch for ISNT THAT SO :D
- Shelley

G-na said...

LOL THAT'S SO FUNNY :D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha sounds awesome fun, should try that sometime 8D
-bonita

Post a Comment