last survey part

Don't forget part1, part2 and part3!

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
A few recordings that I'm sharing with Brian teehee

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Dunno... water, most likely

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I think mum...?

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
It would have to be face, wouldn't it? I'm not going to remember you by your personality or your boobs or legs or fingerprint. Face will have to do.

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Songs don't really provoke deep thought lol.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Umm? Hating things shouldn't be some sort of sick hobby, okay.

82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?
Coke is fine.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Why would I like any zodiac sign apart from mine?

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
Soccer is still the funnest 8D

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown

86. EYE COLOR?
Light brown in the light.

87. HEIGHT?
1.82-ish metres

88. SIBLINGS?
Andy Cucumbarghghuiaj Wang

89. FAVORITE MONTH?
September.

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Yes I have it every week before Intu 8D

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Don't remember haha. Cyanide and Happiness, maybe?

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Why like a day of the year more than others?

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I think I've proven that the answer to this is "all signs point to no"

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both can be great or unbearable haha

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Why do I have to choose. If you make me choose, I'm going to find someone who offers both for the price of one.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Relationships are nice. One night stands sounds fun, but also herpes-laden.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
EasyWay I think...

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Someone who doesn't have a blog.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
EFF I NEED TO READ MODERNIST STORIES

100. ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Only like the whole world. Lol jokes no. Why am so lonely I will crey.



Nice nice =D. Now I hope you really wanna crack that part 3 encrytion, yeahhhh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment