if you could be happy with me

Every time a survey asks when was the last time I laughed, or the last time I laughed till I cried. Well I never remember, so I will glorify two events in my week that made me happy.

Bio Excursion
On the way back from Field of Mars, I sat next to Vaish because a certain friend on the trip towards Field of Mars asked "Hey Jeff do you mind if I dog you kay thanks". And I was cut and sat alone.
So anyways on the way back I was sitting with Vaish and also chatting with Helen Moon. Vaish had some funky "fruit" flavoured 5 gum, so she shared some. And then Helen was talking about how she could blow bubbles with chewing gum. I knew I couldn't so I sat out. Vaish tried and failed, and exclaimed in frustration:
It's too small! I can't blow it!
Without missing a beat, I came in with
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
Only a few seconds later did I realise the enormous awesomeness of my call, and proceeded to hi5 myself all around.


Phys Olympiad
It was about 15 minutes till 5 oclock and everyone was getting restless. So the class was really loud and stuff. And you know that weird phenomenon where the whole class is instantly silent for a few seconds, and it instantly resumes being loud as anything? Well when we had a silence period, WE COULD ACTUALLY HEAR CRICKETS. IT WAS THE MOST BIZARRE THING EVER AND MAX AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING TILL WE (OR AT LEAST I) HAD TEARS STREAMING DOWN OUR FACE.
But that's not all phys had in store for us. Richard, for some reason, PICKED UP A CHAIR AND STARTED WHACKING YIP WITH IT. I resumed laughing until my stomach couldn't take it, but I couldn't stop. By the way, the seat whacking incident happened before I stopped laughing about the crickets. And obviously Mr Gengiah sees and is all like what the... I don't even... get out!
And Richard replies with "It was a joke, sir. See, he's smiling!"
And Gengiah replies with the epic comeback "You know jokes, can seriously harm people? You know about planking?"

Yeah I just couldn't take it. I got triple blow'd (x3 COMBO!) in phys olympiad. Went to orchestra with a happy buzz, moist eyes and a chiselled six-pack.

1 comments:

Post a Comment