falling away

Falling in love is some scary shit, man.

It's a nice feeling, knowing (thinking?) that I am in control of my actions. I'm worried about the effects of falling in love on that...

Even while liking someone, I can tangibly feel my control over life slipping away. Doing things I normally wouldn't do, but never questioning myself and going "Holy whoa hold on a moment!". But I still enjoyed doing whatever it was. Ugh this part makes no sense, moving on!

Can't imagine what being in love is like. Would it be more of detaching me from myself, or more of regaining myself and being comfortable with being that person in front of my significant other?

At the same time, so much of my life would be fucked if either
a) Gain some love, and lose it
b) Never had love, but I thought I did, and that placebo kept me going.

Wow it was rather uncomfortable writing in first person. Good experience 8D

Or maybe this is just one of those things that you overthink before it happens (boy there are so many examples), and when you actually get there, you have no choice but to go with the flow.

And guess what? The flow's pretty damn awesome =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment