a sigh of relief

FUUU oh my god Eminem is amazing. Every single time I listen to Stan or When I'm Gone I get hectic chills.
Stan is screwed on Youtube cos it's censored, but When I'm Gone is a clean song, and it's freaking amazing. Have a listen for me? 8D. Gahh Eminem is amazing. Ty to Tom for introducing me at the beginning of this year (Y)

For all of us who use Facebook, we have all gone "JESUS THIS COMMENT/PHOTO/STATUS ANNOYS ME. *looks for dislike button* *cannot find dislike button* ->










But I support Facebook for not adding a dislike button, and not cracking under the pressure. In fact I respect whoever is in charge of that decision. Facebook is a very personal site, ie it's not like /b/ where everyone is anon and gets treated the same (which is "like shit", but anyhow...). It's Facebook, and everything you do is under your name. And the reason why Facebook is great for not cracking and introducing a "dislike" button is that a "dislike" button would make it a bajillion times easier to cyberbully. As well as several people spamming hatemail + hate wallposts, they can also dislike everything that the person puts on Facebook. And if that doesn't lead to more teen depression I don't know what will. So keep it up Facebook. Don't sell out.


Another thing I feel like noting is that I realised that when I talk to people, I can't hold direct eye contact for more than about 5 seconds. I find it uncomfortable. For some reason I feel vulnerable LOL. I look at their face in general, but usually not directly into the eyes. So I guess, do YOU look people in the eyes when you're having a conversation, or are you not comfortable with that neither?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

inb4 Grammar Nazi about last sentence.
Also inb4 rules 1 & 2 newfag.

jwhero said...

The last sentence is a little long-winded, but I don't see where the grammar mistake is.

And lol whatever :L

Post a Comment