a meaningless interlude

naaNA naaNA naaNA NAAA NAAA (x4)
I love you baby, and if that's quite alright
I need you baby, to warm those lonely nights
I love you baby,  trust in me when I say
Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you, stay
Let me love you, baby, let me love you

I can't get over Muse's cover of Frank Valli and the Four Season's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You". Though the rhyming couplets throughout the whole song are somewhat objectionable, I still love the tune and the whole feel of the original. And Muse just made it their own. But it's so strange hearing Matt sing couplets lol. BUT AHH I'M FANBOYING LOL DON'T JUDGE.

~~~
Think of this! A human is like a huge tube. We're just pieces of flesh that surround our digestive system. Lol isn't that awesome!

~~~
Male and female ducks have a sort of war of the genitalia. Generally they mate with one partner for life. But inevitably there is an ugly duckling that gets left out of all the sexy fun. And so, ducks have a sort of mysterious beastie rape culture going on. Males develop hell long penises. Females develop screwed up long ass vaginas. Males develop even longer penises. Females develop cul-de-sacs and random dead ends in the vagina. Males develop a corkscrew penis. Females develop a counter-screwing vagina, so the male can't get in. And the war goes on.
Makes all of our human arguments about ANYTHING in a relationship seem a little petty, hmm?
Rest assured though. The female's partner for life has access, the female just changes her posture a bit and a lot of the security measures are disabled LOL.
Source of info: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34573421/ns/technology_and_science-science/

1 comments:

lmnop said...

what
the
HELL are you reading, Jeff?

Post a Comment