intermission

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Whatever. If they were traditional door things, I would close them. But I got huge slidey mirror things, and so it really does not matter if they're open or closed.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
My mum does, just in case she comes across one that doesn't feel like putting jelly in your hair.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep the Asian way.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, mainly because street signs aren't the most interesting things in the world. Well, not to me, at least.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Nah. Technology ftw.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
HAHA no. You bring the whole catalogue thing, and then you act like its a huge deal to rip it out and surrender it. Then you keep it and use it again. Aish.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Seeing as "attacked" doesn't mean "killed", then bees. Seeing as a bear will probably kill me. Unless I'm closet anaphylactic (spelling 90% accurate), I'll probably survive the bees.

8. Do you have freckles?
Does your mum have freckles? Lol I don't care. No I don't have freckles.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I don't have a "nice photo" face. I either grin exaggeratedly, or not at all. Maybe I should practise my photo face. It's funny cos I see people (mainly girls) actually do that.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I released my peeves back into the wild. You may find them here and here.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. I should start, eh :L

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
HELL YES. AND INTO A FIRE, IN THE WOODS. CADETS IS GREAT FOR URINATING, IF NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
YEAH POOPING TOO. JOIN CADETS FOR SANITARY FREEDOM!

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Puh-lease. Sandra and I moonwalked all the way to Maths today =D. Like a boss(es)

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No that's pretty gross.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I hug myself when I sleep because I'm just that lonely.

17. What size is your bed?
A single because I am not loaded enough for a bedroom that fits a queen/king bed as well as a decent amount of stuff.

18. What is your Song of the week?
Cos I am like a radio station. And people care what I like today. So I tell them. Well screw you. First song to come to mind is "The Middle" - Jimmy Eat World.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I personally don't wear pink, but I don't see anything wrong with guys who wear pink.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Sadly, no. But I don't watch anything anymore so yeah =)

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Fucking Hop. Previously I might've said Pirates 3, but Hop is just another league. If there was an A-league, B-league, I'd need to invent a few more letters to get to what league Hop is in.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In the bank. Cos I get interest.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
I don't drink during meals. I drink after.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
If you mean what do I dip MSG + dough + chicken offal + sawdust, it tastes great with sweet and sour sauce.

25. What is your favorite food?
I don't know many people who have a "favourite food". I mean, how can you resist, but to love them all? =)

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Holy fuck the person I stole this off said "Twilight". *flips off*
I could watch the earlier Harry Potters, Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (and only 1), Matrix trilogy, LOTR trilogy, Inception =)

27. Last person you called?
Mum, maybe, probably.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nahh. Cadets ftw though =D

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Wow this really depends. It's not as much being afraid of published in a magazine, as much as the fear of people I know seeing it... Also it's freaking weird if I have a girlfriend/wife/whatever

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Hahaha you crazy crazy Gen X's

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I know how to. I need help identifying the knob on the bottom of the car though.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Wouldn't that be sad?

33. Ran out of gas?
No my mum's car is very prepared haha

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Some things I've cooked at home and found amazing: Cheese and Tomato, Egg and Avocado, and of course the Sugar Sandwich

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't care. I don't eat a very large breakfast anyway.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
Between 10 and 11. PM, for all you mofos who might still find it funny if you assume it's AM.

37. Are you lazy?
Cbf answering properly.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Stranger danger. As well as expiry date danger. Jesus Christ some of that candy has got to be festy. Especially the unpackaged ones.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Dog.

40. How many languages can you speak?
mm 2.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
You mean feeds? Like, when I get notifications when someone's posted something new? Yeah I have heaps of those. What are "magazines"?! Aren't they ammo holders for guns 8D

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I freaking thought lincoln logs were some sort of food.

43. Are you stubborn?
Hell yes.

44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Iono

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Oh yeah. A few episodes here and there. What kind of name is "soap" anyway.

46. Afraid of heights?
More scared than normal, but not as scared as people who are actually afraid of heights. If that makes sense.

47. Sing in the car?
When I drive alone, sure, why not. Otherwise, no, what the embarassment?

48. Dance in the shower?
I like to wet my fists, and punch so the water flying off of my fist makes me feel like a Waterbender.

49. Dance in the car?
Yeah like I fully take my seatbelt off, do a jump split, moonwalk a bit. You know, the usual, but in the tiny space that is a car.

50. Ever used a gun?
No, but WTSS was fun enough.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Every freaking school year. Which I have never bought, btw.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I COUUUULD BE HAPPYYYY WITH YOU
IF YOU COULD BE HAPPY WITH ME

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Haha it's not really that big a thing.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What the holy moly is this.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
I've only had apple pie. Which is nice.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Policeman, of course. How come when we're little kids we all wanna be policemen or firemen (pardon the gendered words), and bar the paramedics. And now it's like the complete opposite?

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
The things some people believe in T.T

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah every few months

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No but you know who does? The guy that pees bright orange. Let's play Guess Who. He drinks something like 6L of water a day. He is in Maths3 and has a gay compass with tiger stripes. You fucking heard me. Tiger stripes.

60. Wear slippers?
Slippers, yeah. When I can actually be bothered putting my feet in them LOL. It's so much easier to not bother, most of the time.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No, I have a towel.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually some loose shirt.

63. First concert?
After 18

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
None of them are particularly useful to me.

65. Nike or Adidas?
I like Nike for casual shoes, Adidas for soccer boots. Not that soccer boots is relevant anymore HAHA

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Only have Cheetos here, and they're pretty nice.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Gotta love them sunflower seeds!

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Running out of questions, are we?

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Did Michael Jackson take dance lessons?

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Honestly I haven't thought that far ahead. And I refuse to make some misogynistic comment to draw laughs.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yahhh

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
In year 3 I made it into the finals for my school. Which was pretty good seeing as I was up against year 6's. And I misspelt a few words, including "beige". So no =(

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Cried cos I was laughing, but not because I was emotionally touched.

74. Own any record albums?
Yeahp.

75. Own a record player?
A computer? =)

76. Regularly burn incense?
Honestly, what the HELL is with these questions?!

77. Ever been in love?
No. Which is why, Shelley, I would get fired instantly as a colummnist =) (or whatever those people are called)

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Muse, defs forevs.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Couldn't you do me a favour and just group all the concert questions together?!

81. Tea or coffee?
How to decide? Both so lovely

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Like what the absolute fuck, now?

83. Can you swim well?
Well enough to not drown, not well enough to do well at a swimming carnival

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Whoa. Is there anyone out there who can't? That's interesting.

85. Are you patient?
I can be.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band. DJ's are bleh.

87. Ever won a contest?
Probably, I just can't think of any atm. That's just a sad save for "probably not"

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No why would one such as myself need surgery 8D

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Not experience enough to judge

90. Can you knit or crochet?
KNIT BITCHES. YES I CAN. But I can't remember how to open or close the stitch, but everything in the middle is a-okay

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Away from furniture

92. Do you want to get married?
Eventually

93. If married, how long have you been married?
16 years. I don't even have anything witty to say after that.

94. Who was your HS crush?
Technically should not be in past tense seeing as this is still high school. But I think, if I have liked you, you probably already know.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I try and discuss it until someone loses.

96. Do you want kids?
Yeah... Biologically speaking the meaning of life is to ensure the survival of your species. And frankly, "success", "fame" and "fortune" are all quite wishy washy and biologically unsatisfying :L

97. Do you have kids?
Does your mum have kids?

98. Whats your favorite colors?
Everything looks good provided it's done correctly. Even my green and orange nails, assholes.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Nahh I'll see everyone tomorrow anyway =D

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
Lol hell no. Because I'm in that band. Wow there are a lot of "Next" shows, aren't there. Do any of them actually become really succesful?!

1 comments:

Awestin said...

hey for the guy in 59. does he take roids?

Post a Comment