in too deep

Anyways I feel like I've gone in too deep, and I'm trying to keep, up above in my head, instead of going under, instead of going under~
So have a complaint and then a survey 8D

In the morning I was bored and scrolled through GMH. And I came across two of the worst GMH's I have seen to date.

5 years ago, I met a girl who wanted nothing to do with me

2 years ago, we beceame best friends. 1 year ago, I fell madly in love with her.

6 months ago, she told me she felt the same way. Today I surprised her in her classroom singing, flowers in hand, asking her to prom.

Our LGMH

Kaykay this depends on your definition of love. And this post is pretty obnoxious lolol.

Today I told my crush I like him

He didn't say anything. 3 hours later. He called me

He said that he needed to say something. He said that I was incredible. That's it.

He wanted to tell me the rest in person. So now I have to wait until tomorrow :) HIs LGMH.

So many things wrong with this... What is this I don't even... No words.

SURVEYZ AFTER PAGE BREAK YEAHHH?
It's an 100 question survey, maybe I'll do 25 at a time and post it in readable chunks 8D

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
In Luna Park's Coney Island, I went un the Giant Slide thing, but on one of the bumps I lost my balance and scraped my elbow on the slide. It ripped some skin off yeahh 8D.
Why not to another one? I was playing soccer on a shitcold morning. Randomly in midfield I booted the ball back across to the other side, and let myself fall over (from the sheer force of my kick xD). Then a guy from the other team who was running accidentally trod on my right hand which was on the ground, and also ripped some skin off the finger. Lol it didn't hurt and I kept on playing. Then I found out that my hand had some blood over it and I was like "hmmm"


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
My walls are BARE 8D


3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's a Nokia something. It's like a XpressMusic but it's a lower end model. 6320, maybe? Some shit like that


4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mainly rock, and I love Eminem.


5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Around 4 in the morning.


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I don't know, life's pretty good, can't complain =)


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
If I miss it it means that it's not coming back. If it's not coming back, then fuck it, about time I forget about it.


8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
My guitar set-up. Lool that's a little sad.


9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Leo.


10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not more than anyone else. But put me in a coffin and you will find brix in the form of shit when you open it again.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
On some nights I am irrationally scared. I think it's when I'm alone lol.


12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
The town crier 8D

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
I don't know. No Yun, it's not Mariah Carey.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Healthy. Though there's something about straight waist length hair that looks really awesome. And eye colour is anything except purple.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Right before I freak out and leave. Setting is irrelevant.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Whatever comes to hand. A little caffeine can't hurt 8D... Or can it?


17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese is awesome. But also I love pineapples. =D.
On the subject of pizza, I used to be a Domino's fan but now am reconsidering Pizza Hut. The new Supreme recipe is just shit.


18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't care. Something fried, would be nice =D


19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I trolled my brother so hard after school. Maybe I should feel bad.


21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Umm?! I don't remember?! The gift of life, for lack of a better cliche. Can't get any more "first" than that 8D


22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
No lol.


23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
Lol what could you possibly gain from asking this question. But no.


24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Whatever looks good. Or acceptable.


25. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
For reasons unknown to me I would like a Mazda MX5

Cont'd in a later post  Click here for next part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment