mathemetatica

That 2U was quite a bit harder than I expected. The circle question was a bit of a bitch, as was the last one. I also managed to screw up the building one by failing to recognise that 57+33 = 90 LOLOL

Speaing of which, you feel pretty cool after doing the building thing. And then you're like COS COS SIN TAN YEAH NEXT PAGE. And there's that tiny absolute values question at the bottom and you're just like ='(

And lol I couldn't work out the circle question so I just worked out the perpendicular to the tangent. Then I wrote 'I'm gonna pretend that "passes through" means the same thing as "centred at"'. And I just did that lol. That was a waste of time. But it was fun. Fuck I accidentally left a sheet out while stapling and I gave it to Perrins after the exam. I hope that doesn't get lost. It's going to get lost T.T

And yay for the last question. I was halfway to proving LHS = RHS except the plus minus signs were all messed up and not going to equal. Oh well. I could add that in addition to this, I bashed out the numbers in the calculator and they equaled, except I saw no viable way to reach LHS to RHS ='(

Sigh time to 3u yeahhh. Good luck to everyone again, and hope that it's the same difficulty as this, if not easier 8D

Fun quote from Jim Jeffries: "We [men] used to like kissing. In our early teens. Then someone sucked our dick. Then, what's this kissing crap? Why am I kissing this woman? Why would I ride on the swings when I've been to Disneyland?"

And at the end, the awesomest closing line (on guys getting a boner as basically when the girl gets naked, and how girls need a while on foreplay):
"Maybe you need kisses, caresses, compliments and licks. When all we need is you. Maybe WE take our relationship seriously."

1 comments:

Post a Comment