fire away

Not in the mood to write out a proper post so have a survey =)

[Edit] Just checked my archives to the right. This is my centenary post and I wasted it in the middle of exam week doing a survey. Oh well there's always 200 to hit =)

Who were you with last night?
I slept alone. Pierre-Claude Branxton, a Mega Mushroom, and the blue Fuwa did make a guest appearance though.

What woke you up this morning?
The soft ringing of Sleep Cycle. I love how you can bump the iPod/iPhone to snooze it. Or even better, just bash the bed so the iPod/iPhone thinks you bumped it, and snooze 8D

Where are you?
In front of a computer. Wow.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
FUCKING 3U OMG SHIT AHHH SHIT CRAP DAMN

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
No =(

When’s the last time you cried?
Hayfever made my eyes water yesterday

The PAST

Ever thrown up in public?
Uhh not that I remember

Passed out because of alcohol?
No I drink like a tank.

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
I was thinking about whether tanks actually drink. BUT HEART OF DARKNESS/APOC NOW AHH

The FUTURE

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Well if it was going to hit them somewhere fatal, and I could block it with my leg or somewhere non-fatal, then sure.

Where would you like to live?
I don't know, haven't planned that far ahead yet.

What kind of house would you like?
A really big one so people would come and be like "ECHO!" and I'd be like "It'll come around in about 3 minutes."

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something in the field of medicine.

Where do you see yourself in years?
Still learning about the field of medicine and possibly going "fuck this, mate".

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
On this blog, Marcus. In real life, Tom. On text, Rebecca. On MSN, also Rebecca. On whatsapp, Max. On Skype, Crystal.
Too much information yet?

Are you good friends with this person?
HOLY LOL DID NOT SEE THIS QUESTION FUCK. And uhh I think you'd know if you were a good friend :L

How often do you log in to facebook?
Pretty often, to check our Cadet page. Screw the rest I got MSN.

IN GENERAL

Do you like candy necklaces?:
Do you eat them then put it back on? What the fuck? And I don't wear necklaces anyway.

When’s the last time you fell or ran into something?
I run into people and they fall over. Lol jokes but probably in soccer, I did run into people. By that I mean we rammed each other like real soccer hk's do.

Do you still go trick or treating?
Never went. Stranger danger brew.

What was the last thing you ate?
I ate a very good creation. It's a cheese + chocolate sandwich. Chuck a slice of cheese on each slice, break up a few pieces of that FREAKING FUNDRAISER CHOCOLATE, put them together, put it in the sandwich maker...
It's like. Lots of dairy? Yeah...

Are you a fast typer?
Reasonably fast.

About how many people have you driven with?
Just my dad.

What are you doing this weekend?
SHOOTING GUNZ PEW PEW.
Then hardcore for 3u and Bio fml.

Whats your favorite type of soda?
Coke will do.

Have you ever moved?
Like 2 or 3 times. Fun stuff. I love it when the new house is empty and it echoes nicely. Like when we got floorboards, all I did was walk around and click and muse how cool the echo was. Then they moved the furniture back in the living room and I was like "fuck this".

Have you ever won an award?
... If you go to James Ruse and haven't won an award for something...

How many times have you eaten sushi?
I eat it every few Sundays before Intuition. And then some more randomly 8D

What do you want to do right now?
I WANT to do my 3u... but is it physically possible? That is the question.

Are you listening to music right now?
No not at the moment.

Are you with someone right now?
Nahh. Call me.

Whats a word or phrase that you love?
Not feeling it with words atm.

How long until your birthday?
The greater half of the year. I'll be 18 and legal for more things than just sex!

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
When I was like "I'm pretty sad man".

What time is it now?
Interesting question. How do you define the concept of "time". What is time without space? And what is space without time?

Do you think anyone will repost to this?
Probably. People love stealing surveys that I find =P

What makes you pissed off?
If I've been pissed off, it's been on this blog hehe

Have you ever had a song written about you?
No =(. Forever alone and uninspiring.

What song makes you cry?
I don't cry at songs wtf. Do people actually do this?
Like is it cry because it's such a nice song? Wtf.

What songs makes you happy?
All the songs on my iPod make me happy.

What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
I don't listen to stuff before I go to bed.

Do you have a job??
Not anymore.. Double punctuation for the win?? Yeah I think so too..

What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Lots of dust.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I'm very cbf doing work so I'll probably be the colour that kids rarely use, like brown or grey. Aren't tertiary colours like the longest crayons in the pack, cos all the kids think blue and red are the coolest colours?

What makes you happy?
Oh so many things.

Height?
Yes.

Hair?
I have some.

Piercings?
I do not have some.

Tattoos?
Neither some I do not have none either.

What are you wearing?
School uniform.

What taste is in your mouth?
Your tongue. Trolol it's a bread-y taste.

Do you have a bad habit?
My mum flames me for not standing up straight =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment