it smelt like... victory

I'll put the word "end" in terms of all the tests I've done
- 2U English = "final chapter"
- Physics = "the Big Crunch"
- 2U Maths = "endpoints"
- 3U English = "lol there is no end. Themes can get recycled to suit new audiences xP"
- Chemistry = "titration"
- 3U Maths = "eliminate the parameter?! I don't know ._."
- Biology = "extinction"

Props to Tree for showing me this Google Doodle for today. It made my day more than the end of exams did =D =D


But there's still more shit to do. *sigh*
-Hardcore 3on3 - get teams sorted, fields sorted, VNR's sorted
-Hardcore Term 3 Biv TP
-Hardcore Cadets TP

I'm too burnt out to post a thinking post. I bet nobody wants to think anyway. Stupidity will do then =D

In addition.. POTTERMORE!
RiverBlood42
+Some other one I forgot I will post up soon

IF YOU'RE GOING TO ADD ME TELL ME ON MSN/otherwise LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment