tribute to crystal

Since a normal "thankyou" cannot be accepted as legal tender in Crystal-world, I have to dedicate a blog post. And being in debt, I agreed =P

So, thankyou for being awesomely wisdom-ical.

Some wisdom is hidden below.











If I missed any, tell me to add it, Crystal xP.

But now I'm gonna rage about how shit my day was, in true dedication to Crystal's awesomeness.
- My guitar got knocked off the table and the headstock asploded off of the guitar. Thankfully it was the Fender CD60 and not the now-out-of-production Blizzard Pearl HSS Strat. =). But still, sour about life.
- In touch I went on for like 15 seconds, and I got a dodge pass that I had to dive for. I dove and got the ball, landing facefirst on either the ball or the ground, cutting both my upper and lower lip on my teeth. I did that hk thing where you spit out blood though. But it healed too fast and I couldn't do it again :L
- I discovered that for AFX I would be moved from Black Ops (a group of 20 or so cadets who act as opposition to the rest of NSW cadets - it would've been hectic fun). I was moved to commanding Basic Field Craft (ie a bunch of first year cadets) with my least favourite person from cadets. There are about 5 people in Ruse who know him and only 1 of them would read my blog. So no point naming =)

Read more for a cool anecdote though =)

I'll post something cool here when I work out how to make it actually invisible.
The awesome part of today was when Brian experimented with a certain citrus fruit. It has an edible rind as well as flesh. He didn't believe us (me and Sun) when we said the rind tasted better than the flesh. Any takes to what this citrus fruit is?
Brian tried a tiny piece of rind and commented it wasn't that great. We told him you only appreciate how awesome it is when you eat both the flesh and the rind at the same time.
So he did, and the sourness of the flesh almost made him cough it all out of his mouth. His reflex reaction was hilarious as balls to watch, and so was his attempts to swallow the fruit. If you've eaten this fruit before, you'd know that for the really sour ones, it feels like your pores are cleaning themselves :L
For about 5 minutes afterwards he was still recovering from the sourness, then he commented "Has a nice aftertaste. But totally not worth it"
Picture Brian flapping his tongue to dislodge the taste or something. And his eyes slightly watering. IT WAS GOLDEN.

We can conclude he was truly sour about life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember you posted something about your dream where your teeth were falling out. so i got excited! i found this:
http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-recurring-dreams.php

You feel something hard rolling around in your mouth and spit it out, only to discover it is one of your own teeth. Or, you look in the mirror and your teeth are all missing. Have you had this dream? This dream is apparently very common, so here it is at number 5.
My interpretation of this dream would be that you are feeling that things are decaying or falling apart in your life. I had no idea, so I looked it up at smartgirl.org and they said “…in general, dreams about losing teeth are common and suggest the dreamer feels powerless or out of control in a real life situation.”
This interpretation is very similar to the dream that you are falling (see #2 on this list), but the next two interpretations earn it a space on the list all on it’s own. The first additional interpretation is from dreamsdictionary.org: “you are having difficulties related to self esteem and speaking your mind”. In my case, if I ever dreamed my teeth were falling out I would just assume that my body is telling me to cut back on the candy and baked goodies – so dreamsdictionary.org’s second interpretation that “it could be time to see a dentist” is my favorite.
A bit more advice on this topic – if you look in the mirror while you’re awake and your teeth suddenly disappear before your eyes – you are probably just on a bad acid trip. Go find a friend and wait it out…

Crystal said...

holy crap I'm awesome

jwhero said...

@Anonymous
Wow that was more information than I thought people could be bothered getting =P.
Thanks! Maybe this chain of sourness is what's left me floundering bahaha.

@zhiwee
Please, stop already!

Anonymous said...

Trolol CUO van rhoon sir!

jwhero said...

This better be Brian, or otherwise this is weird :L

Anonymous said...

it's cumquat.

Post a Comment