up above the world so high

26) An internal conflict I have with myself
I know what I'm meant to do. I'm just very good at distracting myself from doing said task.
27) What I'm doing tomorrow
Go Intuition, then come home to do nothing.
28) What I want to be when I get older
Something in the field of medicine.
29) Most embarassing moment
The strongest impression I have atm was when they gave us red cordial at Dining In Night in courses. And I couldn't stop giggling. This guy gulping next to me triggered lots of giggling... during a minute silence =(
30) Two of my insecurities
That I actually have no idea what I'm doing
... Everything that has been weird so far has been overcome with bravado. Pretending that nothing's wrong is just as good as if nothing's actually wrong. To flipside this I could say an insecurity is that bravado will one day fail and I will have to actually deal with shit.

I know it's completely slack to talk in this way about people who are trying to help. This is if you believe that intentions are more important than the end results. To pull an extreme, Hitler's intention was to make Germany a hk country. Pretty noble intentions. Just the way that he went about "helping his country", and genocide... well. Those are results of his good intentions.

In my case, I'm talking about people who look at working out I've already crossed out and tell me why it's wrong. Like I get that you're trying to help and tell me that I got something wrong... but... if you think about it a little bit, I already seem to know. It is really futile and it's quite frustrating to pretend that I'm thankful.

I don't have the heart to continue because I know they're all trying to help, but think twice before checking out somebody's crossed out answer.


Nextly (in your face anon. Does it hurt?) we have people who have been to tutoring and act all top shit when they know something because they've learnt it already. If you've already learnt it somewhere else, and someone else doesn't get it on the first explanation, it is not because you're smart and they're dumb. It's because it's your second time learning and their first.

Don't be an asshole and condescend them just because you've learnt it before. Use your knowledge in positive ways. Help the people that ask for help (don't force your help unto people. That's condescending as balls).


The moral of this story is "Think and don't be an asshole."

0 comments:

Post a Comment