swing that child!

6) Who my best friends are
In alphabetical order for least bias. Will be embarassed if I forget someone :L
Brian, Max, Rebecca, Sun, Tom, Tree
Yun you're not spelt with a "friend"
7) My favourite book
How can I not say the Harry Potter series?
But for a book that really really piqued my interest, I'd say God's Debris by Scott Adams. Halfway between a story and a belief system (for want of a better comparison, kinda like the Bible. Especially the Old Testament)
8) Biggest turn offs
Appalling breath; taking more than a minute for us to understand each other (ie what we're saying); does not make me smile (or extremely difficult to make smile); overconcerned with body image; really annoying voice (will give example on MSN =D); disregard for etiquette, table manners, etc; short temper+violent reactions.
Hey, yes I sound like a wanker with all my standards. But if I'm not running away from you, it means you've passed all these, right? Smile please.
9) A description of my best friend
I don't have a single best friend, but these are qualities they share:
Loyal (except for the Engineering dudes)
Selfless (except for the Engineering dudes)
Of the dudes, gentlemanly (except for the Engineering dudes)
Realises that just because they're a closer friend than the person I'm keeping a secret for, does not entitle them to that secret.
On that note, keeps secrets (at least to my knowledge, you wankers xP)
Make me smile/laugh
Side with me when raging 8D
MEATLOAF! (of the guys)
10) My favourite animal
I've always liked birds of prey. And which one is cooler than Peregrine Falcon? 200km/h in flight, anybody?

I have no words, I'll just leave you with something terrible. And yet I can't look away...

3 comments:

ronjny said...

worst video ever.

tree said...

BEFORE I EVEN CLICK PLAY
IT'S THAT FUCKING BABY THING ISN'T IT
FUCKING AROUND THE WORLD
TWIRLING THE LUNCH BAG
OVER AND UNDER
BACK SCRATCHER

Anonymous said...

WTH IS THE MOTHER DOING?!

Post a Comment