reblog like a tumblr

Got ICAS results. I'm freaking sour. I screwed question 38. I was so keen on full marks. I only got what I did wrong after the 3rd rereading. IT'S DELTA L NOT DELTA T. FML. I WANTED A FUCKING MEDAL YOU BITCHES. FUUUUUU

SO MAD.

I AM HOPING I DON'T DO SOMETHING SO STUPID FOR RIO TINTO. BUT RIO TINTO HAD LOTS OF DODGE QUESTIONS SO I'M SCARED NOW =(.

SO DEVS.

Now have a link to a blog I found, called Zero Makeup. Anne Hathaway still looks pretty =D. Some of the others are downright amazing (in a... bad way :L). Especially Katy Perry. I refuse to believe that =O

And lastly a Kingsley video that can actually see the difference between "caring" and "suicide". And that sometimes, although it seems nicer to do the "sweeter" thing (ie catch the motherfucking grenade) it's probably actually better to do the smart thing (grab her and run the fuck away).


Sorry I'm so lazy with posts, I am on Ag hangover. Dammit cramming is unhealthy :L. I reblogged two different sources on my own blog. Might as well join tumblr 8D

Pl0x don't hate tumblr is cool =D

...

...

Sorta.

LOLOL AHAHAHAHAHA
"GO ON. BREAK IT LIKE YOU BROKE MY HEART."
*BREAKS EGG AND SMOOSHES OVER FOREHEAD*
AHAHAHHAA

0 comments:

Post a Comment