barely passing

46) All of the pets I've ever had
I thought I screwed up but actually you just asked the same question twice. Again.
47) My biggest worry currently
I'm worried that I won't focus myself in time for Prelims! =O
48) Something I've wished for repeatedly
First thing that comes to mind is that I wish I could understand better. Understand people's motives, how they would react to certain things. But I'm always learning =)
49) My relationship with my parents
Good and pretty comfortable. I dunno, can't expand past that.
50) What words make me the best about myself
The fuck does this mean? It really is specific to who the person is. Like a friend told me my essay was awesome, it has a different effect to if Mrs Mayers told me that. So really just any friendly words go quite the long way 8D

*****
I am in a pretty cbf mood. My focus is rather crappy and I manage to procrastinate hours at a time, and I have no idea what I achieved in that time. I think I just zone out and time just goes away. It's almost bloody 10 already.

This also means I cbf with a proper blog post. Expect a nice one after prelims, at the latest =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment