studio-us

Kay so instead of studying hardcorely I've been playing around a bit. I don't think I'm severely underprepared but I am not overprepared. I think I can answer all the questions in the Trial papers (goddamn elective, you son of a...).

So yes I made that video about the Zoom comparing in quality. Overall I set the Zoom to be softer in return for less peaking. I will have plenty of experiments recording stuff then looking at waveforms. And stuff. YAY. Here's the link!



I'm sorry for the random blackness at the end. Must've accidentally selected too much to be my workspace in Premiere =(

For insane geniuses like Vaish, I need to point out that I am not freaking kidding when I said there was going to be random blackness xP. There's like 3-4 minutes of it. You can tell it's finished because an annotation says so. Btw it's hard to read the annotations in this small player. View it fullscreen, this vid is HD. I spent a good 4h of interwebs uploading that, so you guys better make the most of it xP

NOTE TO SELF: MAKE VIDEO OF ME PLAYING WITH A BOW. Cos it sounds cool 8D

PS: Cthulhu.

PPS: Shit I forgot to gloat about being able to use magic outside of Hogwarts :L

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

electric guitarr iiiss soooo awesome. so cooool!!!!

Post a Comment