for free

Ehh I cbf with the BlogQuest game, I only have 8 people who wanna play :L. Maybe I'll do it next holidays, when there is no cram necessary!

Btw this is what "clean" guitar sounds like, for all those people who've I've told that electric guitar doesn't have to be facemelting wailing noises :L. So here's a jam over Californication by RHCP



I'll upload my acoustic song in HD later, Youtube is rebelling atm. If you can be bothered finding whatever post it's hidden under, the name of the song was "As The Rain Falls" =D. But the version I'm uploading is HD and has RainyMood to back it YAY

Have a survey! I can't be bothered making a pictionary 8D

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?

I wish this was applicable :L

Fess up, who was the last person you thought about kissing?
Who the hell thinks about kissing? Aren't there greater and grander things to fantasise about?

What brings out the worst in you?
Stress, tiredness, botheredness, annoying people :L

Rest of survey after the break!

If you were in the hospital on life support, would your ex come see you?
Wouldn't this question be more answer-able as "If your ex was in hospital on life support, would you go see your ex?"
Anyway so I have no freaking idea...

Have you seen the last person you were talking on the phone with naked?
It is probably someone from my family, so yes? :L

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
I miss when I used to be able to go "HELL YES" and know exactly who I want it to be :L
So no, not particularly

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone?
Yes

Who do you trust 100%?
I trust different things to different people. If they all come together they'd know everything. Kinda like how Ip Man taught Wing Chun to his disciples.

How many dogs do you have?
We love specific questions. Zero.

Want someone or something you can’t have?

If I want it I can fucking get it. If I can't get it I don't want it. Winner way of thinking?

Are you stubborn?
Hell yes.

Last thing you did before bed last night?
Max linked me to Jack Sparrow song. I lol'd

If the last person you kissed invited you to a family dinner, would you go?
No, on so many levels :L

Do you have any friends who never shut up about their boyfriend/girlfriend?
No we're cool.

Does the last person whose house you were at like anyone?
I was last over at who's?! I don't remember :L

Will you ever be with the person you truly want to be with?
Eventually!

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Don't remember when/why/where I cried last haha

Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
Yeah sure bahaha

Why do you hate the person you hate the most?

This would be great if I hated people.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
No, they're all lazy fuckers :L

Have you ever considered yourself a failure?
No. It's too early in life to think that, for anyone!

Are you currently in a perfect relationship?
Single-hood has its benefits =D

Do you remember who you liked a year ago from now?
How can I forget :L

Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Not that I remember.

What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
Well that's awkward.

Next time you will kiss someone?
No idea.

Who are the people you would do anything for?
That's just suicide. I'd be willing to help a lot of people though...

Are you thinking about anyone?
Before this survey: no
During this survey: how the hell do you answer these questions without thinking about people :L

What age do you plan on having kids?
After I have sex.

Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?

LOL uhh for funzies? For money?

Will you sleep alone tonight?
*tear rolls down cheek*

Has this summer been a good one?
This is fucking awesome summer yeah brew. It's about 15 degrees today.

Can you commit to one person?

That's not that hard.

Are you a mean person?
I can be.

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?

Yes probably.

You were locked in a room with the last person you kissed, any problems?
Let me thinksies. Would it be weird? *rolls eyes*

Do you miss your past?

I miss the amount of time I had to screw around and do nothing. But graduating will be a combination of exciting and sad :L.

Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Lol yeah probably. In fact, my sub-par performance in English in previous years TOLD me I wasn't good enough :L

How’s your hair looking?
Short and regulation :L

Will this weekend be a good one?
Will be at courses. It's generally fun and a great way to meet people. Except they all turn to assholes on the last day because they were all being angels to suck up to the officers.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Sleeping or trying to sleep.

Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
I'm always okay. Sometimes more okay than other times. But still okay :L

Made any new regrets this year?
I can't pretend I did everything perfectly. But looking back I can't think of any regrest. Guess everything WAS perfect then =D

Have you ever worn the opposite sex clothing?
Only unisex stuff like jackets/jumpers that I may have borrowed. At the very most.

Have you ever dated the same person more than twice?
Nope. One day I will work out if that's good or bad. Like, what screwed you over the first time will screw you over again, right? Or conversely, getting back together means you've gotten over your initial dispute, and therefore can get along better? In addition, you already know each other very well... Mysteries!

Did you go out or stay in last night?
Went out for dinner then came straight back home.

What are you doing?

What do you THINK I'm doing as I type the answer to this survey?

How many different people have you kissed this week?
Only none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment