wake up call

Back from courses. I'll stop being controversial for a while so I don't have too much hate flying around here :L

Was generally fun. Met some cool people, met some thoroughly uncool people. Good news is that everyone in the course passed so *cheer*

I will leave you with an idea I came up with when I saw James (Chen's) alarm clock:
- We should totally make a Rubik's cube clock. To set up the alarm the cube must be scrambled (now it's really easy to see if your alarm has been set. No more waking up at at 9 and going "FUUUUUU WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM GO OFF?!").
- Nextly, when the alarm goes off, the only way to make it shut up is to solve the cube.

I bet you someone can find a link of this and it's already been made. In which case, be quiet and kindly go away 8D

Now I will go and sleep and catch up. 6h45m of sleep for 6 nights is not very sustainable :L

0 comments:

Post a Comment