interjection

GAH so much busiez now.

It's holidays but I'm probably going to be hardcore catching up on stuff all week before courses. Then go on courses.

Btw *hi5* Brian for receiving my telepathy(ish) to start a syndicate discussion 8D.

Interestingly, comments about my blog/my opnions in general have been very polar. I have either been getting "WOO COOL", or the complete opposite, "Jeff you are a judgmental wanker. *insert judging look*"

But from another source:
"Jeff your rages are freaking hilarious. Like, they're awesome, but it would suck so much to be someone from WA"
By the way this is after I dissed WA for some reason I do not remember. OH IT'S COS THEY WRITE THEIR X'S FUNNY. (lol sun+brian! remember this?).

I was going to go somewhere with this but it felt too mean.


Anyways I have a nice rant about criticism which I will share with you tomorrow. It is mainly about peer marking, but extends to real life (like during discussions!)

Addendum: Hell yes. Saying stuff to people's faces is the best feeling.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeff what's courses?

Post a Comment