now that i have some breathing space

Firstly guys
Meme =/= survey
Trolling =/= tricking someone

Please use the right terminology =)

Firstly I am planning a massive game. For those like. 10 people. That managed to watch my song from this post, I am going to make a massive inter-media link maze thing. This will involve going across social sites, across other people's blogs, and I will make it as diverse as possible. The prize for reaching the end will be mentioned at the start of the game (provided you unlock the start 8D). I will post the start under a new pictionary, when I finish setting everything up 8D. I aim for the game to take at least 30 minutes.

But if few people are actually interested in this game, then I cbf. So tell me, in comments, in the chatbox, on msn, a text, ANYWHERE! if you're interested in playing this game. I think I'll need at least 12 people who'll play before I can be bothered :L

Alright now I'm hiding a SURVEY (not meme).














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't get it ;__;

Anonymous said...

I GOT IT FOR ONCE THIS IS AMAZING
SO GODDAMN PROUD

Anonymous said...

Of course, lot's of people are valuable friends :L
And she's payed!

I am disappoint

jwhero said...

@first anon
oh well

@second anon
congrats. especially if you were first anon

@third anon
HUH?!

~cloudier said...

as usual this survey was fun to read ^^
but the pedant in me takes offense at the expression 'as cold as balls'
yes your balls are cold compared to the rest of your body, but unless you're Edward Cullen, they can't be compared to winter weather ~

jwhero said...

AHAHAHA
Fair enough, fair enough.
And even if I were Edward Cullen, there would be no benefit of drawing the simile to balls specifically.

BUT you cannot be certain I meant "balls" as in "testicles". I could've meant giant brass balls (boules, from Pink Panther xD), which actually CAN be compared to wintery weather 8D

But you and I both know I meant testicles so touche =)

Post a Comment