an assortment

Good luck to all the candidates for Prefect! Our Prefect body will be an excellent one =)

Dammit lately I've lost my focus in work. I used to go home and open up my homework and do some. Now I'm just wasting away time, doing nothing. But from today, I am making an effort to refocus myself =D.

For all of you going on biv, Brian and I have made something epic (in theory), which the whole unit will be doing, and you will be surprised at how awesome it is.
And I will just emphasise that in the middle of September, cadets will be going on a LIVE SHOOT. WITH REAL GUNS. BLAM BLAM. Non cadets can be sour about life. Also non-cadets should come on one of our bivs and see how awesome it is. And be sour about life again. BUT if you're one of the cadets who expressed interest in the shoot, prepare to be raped should you not turn up to parade =D. Friendly remind on behalf of the CSM :)

It takes me uber long (like >30mins) to fall asleep at night. It annoys me =(

Dammit English is pretty horrible. I think I can only fit around 900 words in 40 minutes. Good luck to everyone, hope all the memorisation goes well!

The new Fruit Ninja update just broke all the old high-scores. I managed to score 871 on Arcade 8D. Btw the best pomegranate score I have scored so far is 42. If you rest your wrist on the table while raping the screen, you get a lot faster =). But yeah the pomegranate is so broken :L

My brother made me smile by campaigning like 3 times harder than I did. He even made posters behind my back! 8D. And he went around asking so many juniors; above and beyond the call of duty.
And if you were anything like me, you would've run out of votes after 20 seconds and see some name and be like "shit I wanna include that person". And then you look at the list and think "oh niggers who do I take off =(". Maybe I should've written a list before, so I wouldn't be so guilty afterwards. And so thankyou to those who voted for me, that is like a massive 5% sacrifice of your democratic power =D. But once again, goodluck to all, and we all know that if it were up to us, we would have have ~50 in the prefect body.

...Yeah I say ~50 and you can probably guess which 10 I mean that shouldn't be there :L


So yeah that is a good example of a shit essay. Has no fluency, and it just reads horribly. But it seems to be a decent blog post because it is just thought-vomit and people seem to be able to read that. Plus, it has decent grammar and punctuation. Hmm I feel confident with essays comparing two or more, seeing as we've done a few of those this year, but plays baffle me (HOW MANY TECHNIQUES CAN THERE BE?!), and so does analysing a single text. I have a formula for comparison of text essays, but my essay for analysing single text is still in its foetus form!

Kay that's enough spam.

1 comments:

samuel said...

woohoo i want to shoot gun. pew pew pew

Post a Comment