medical milestone

Yay thank you guys for reading and helping me hit 5k views =D
In just under 50 posts too =)

On a related note, I realised that the old blog I shared with Max still gets about 450 views per month. Which is something like 15 posts per day =D. Which makes no sense at all but is still quite interesting.

Aaanyways I know a vast proportion of you aspire to be something in the field of medicine. There are a few professions that I have to address, before you rush off and make the same mistakes.

GP
When I walk into your office, I don't get why you ask me "How are you?". "I'm very good, doctor. I just wanted to visit and see how YOU were doing!"
NO, SHERLOCK. I AM HERE BECAUSE I AM NOT WELL, AND WOULD LIKE YOU TO HELP. BUT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SOCIALLY AWKWARD TO SAY WHAT I MEAN, I'LL JUST SAY "I'm fine thanks" and proceed to detail why I'm not okay.
The GP from where I used to go has it down pat: "How may I help you today, Jeff?" Now THAT is an accurate greeting =)

Dentist
WHY do you insist on having a conversation when you are cleaning my teeth. Ngy ouh ih wige ohan. That is dentist chair speak for "My mouth is wide open". I cannot pronounce 90% of the consonants in the English alphabet, and yet you insist on asking me shit. There is a lovely little time called "before" and a wondrous time called "after", but "during" is just retarded.

Also the sucking tube thing makes my mouth so dry that I feel like gagging when I swallow. Not that there's much you can do about that, unfortunately. I also have great trouble finding a good place to hide my tongue. You know, generally it goes next to my teeth but unfortunately that doesn't work so well...

I also feel awkies when the tools fling spit into your face. It's not my fault, per se, but it still is kinda gross. But I'm glad you don't even acknowledge it.

Physio (style treatment)
I am CERTAIN there is a better way to find out what is wrong with my joint/whatever apart from the "Does it hurt?" technique. I mean usually it doesn't hurt that much because I personally haven't got major injuries. But I can imagine that kind of test going epically wrong.


Lastly I am working on a guitar arrangement of Rondo Alla Turca =D. I have shown a few people what it looks/sounds like now, and if you wanna listen just tell me on MSN and I'll send you a recording. I think I found the sheet music last year, and background project'd it all the way until today. And I magically found a way to voice it nicely yesterday and it sounds BETTER, but not perfect because I still need muscle memoriez =D


Yayay personal to do list, just because I feel like I need it SOMEWHERE:
Get estimate
Ag report/exam
3u story
Bio report
2u shakespeare

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i visit your old blog to use the links to your/max's new blogs to save space in my bookmarks

-will

jwhero said...

Oooh interesting. That makes sense, but not 15-times-a-day kind of sense :L

Anonymous said...

well i dont know, i just visited it again to reply to your comment :P

-will

G-na said...

LOL THIS WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment