i've been dazed and confused

Woooo English is over which means half our exams are over!

Making multitudes of idiotic mistakes in 4u that screw up the latter parts of the question. I hope adrenaline does its thing on Wednesday and Friday

Today I used my whole morning playing guitar. I hope my neighbours like Led Zeppelin. I put on Mothership and tried to play along. Which worked for most of them. I couldn't be bothered with the non-main arpeggio bits in "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" because there are random 4 bars of chords that never appear again so I never got to work them out.

I like the guitar part of Ramble On a lot =P

I got up to "When the Levee Breaks" and realised that perhaps I should do some work.


Yayay my hands are cold. Goodluck for whatever exams you may have!

I love it when something runs out of batteries, and you just take the batteries out and swap them over. And it starts working again. MWAHAHA
On a similar note - I love how the iPhone doesn't waste all its battery telling you that it has no more battery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment