galleria

Subjective

You know when you listen to people talk about other subjects and you're just like "da fuck would you want to learn that for".
I never really understood why people said "thank god I don't do phys/bio/chem." Then I listened to people talk about Eco then I was like... "Okay I know dat feel bro"

Like wildfire

Aww no a little research told me that Justin Bieber (probably) never said he'd be this generations Kurt Cobain.
And his "supergroup" was just some stupid prank he pulled. Although in the video he said "but better [than the Beatles]" too many times to make sense.
Damn you, internet, for spreading rumours so fast. I wonder how much other shit I take as fact.
My opinion goes back to
Voice: Good
Voice suited to music: So-so
Choice of music: No
Personality: To be informed

Low fat junk food

What the fuck do you think you're doing. Just because it's "less unhealthy" doesn't make it "healthy".
Like low fat ice cream is just lose-lose. You eat it, it doesn't taste that good, you're still getting fatter, and still gateway drug into full cream ice cream because that's the real shit.
Or like the wholegrain Pringles. This shit is still fried but at least your shit will come out a little easier cos this stuff is WHOLEGRAIN. The texture of the wholegrain one is dodge, but it's sweeter than the potato one. Not sure if sweet is the taste I'm looking for in chips.

UMAT - Medentry douchebaggery

Anyone who's done Medentry drills will know - when the patterns move and it's like -
(In any section C) JOKES DID YOU THINK THIS NUMBER WAS USEFUL. I JUST PUT IT THERE SO AS DECORATION.
(In Pick the Middle) COULDN'T YOU TELL THAT THIS BLACK BOX SCANS ACROSS THE GRID IN FIBONACCI NUMBERS? LIKE, THE IMAGES ARE ONLY OUT OF ORDER, WHY WOULDN'T YOU BE ABLE TO WORK OUT FIBONACCI FROM THAT.

I hate how you can't tell if one shape is covering another shape, or whether that shape completely disappeared from the question.

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 comments:

Post a Comment