ergonomical

Recently I changed my pen grip to the proper way to hold a pen. It's slightly less tiring to write now, and it's easier to form letters nicely, but it's hard to write neatly under time pressure because I'm still not used to it. But in time it will be my best friend (I hope). I realised I write a lot this year because I ran out of like 2 or 3 pens already this term. And I swear I used only 2 or 3 pens all of year 11.

Another thing I'm trying is to type with the correct fingers. When I was typing the word "decided" I nearly gave up. Also, I can't bring myself to use the pinkies for P and Q, and I need to learn how to use my right hand pinky to press backspace and enter and shit like that. I'm pleasantly surprised that my own made up typing system so closely resembles the correct system.


In any case, sleep well, eat well, don't pull all nighters and energy drinks don't help.


Soon I will post many "Draw Something" pictures - both my own and other's that I managed to screenshot in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment