since gina asked so nicely

What is your favorite cereal?
I like Sultana Bran pillow bite things and Cheerios. Coco Pops if we're on camp =)

Would you rather marry a millionaire that is unfaithful or middle class worker that only has eyes for you?
Love>money

Would you rather have a job that requires strength of the body or the mind?
Mind. Cos I'm a pussy and I am scared of using up my Ca+ ions in muscle contractions.


How old were you when you had your first kiss?
16

If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you’d do?
Touch myself inappropriately. Duh.

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened in your life (that you can share)?
I died in a dream and I didn't wake up. So dangerous, bro. I still remember what it "feels like".

Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
No thankyou. Unless you mean as a profession, then maaaaybe.

What skill do you feel is stronger: your math skills or your english skills?
MATH FOR SURE

What are you passionate about?
I like music, especially guitar-related.

Do you believe in abortion?
I believe it is fine for the first trimester, when it's just a bunch of cells more than a life. After that is a bit of a grey area...

What is the one trait that is mandatory in a potential partner?
We see eye to eye but not literally cos then I'd be scared.

Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
In uni probably.

Interested in anyone?
Nahh

Have you had any relationships this year?
According to the HTML tags this is double bolded. Well, then yes I have!

Do you like the person you are becoming?
I like to think I haven't changed much. Therefore sure, I like who I'm becoming since it's worked alright for the last few years.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Every mistake is it's own silver lining.

Would you curse in front of your parents?
I say everything up to "shit". Because they don't mind.

Is there someone of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
We'll see, won't we.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
No, weird.

Last time you had pizza?
Quite a while back...

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My brother or my dad.

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Saj, I think. Of course I would. Who else would I hug?

Who is the last person who wrote a letter to you on paper?
Commonwealth Bank. Hell yeah I'm popular.

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe or baby?
Boy: Too many times :L
Girl: Nope

Do you like to take walks?
Yeah they're quite relaxing, and wake me up for school.

Do you have to check in with your parents before you go someplace?
Yes, but they usually say yes.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stay in. Like what hermit crabs do. Except I didn't walk around carrying my house. I think you get it.

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
My whole skeleton is actually piercings. You just can't see it. Because it's my fucking skeleton.

Looking back in time did you ever waste your time on a certain boy or girl?
No, every moment is constructive, and where mistakes were made, I learned.

Is anything bothering you right now?
No not really. I'm just going with the flow

Do you even KNOW how to do the laundry?
Not to my mum's standards, but if I read each label, sort of? :L

Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
Yeah lots of scientific discussions sparked with Brian and Max.

Is your handwriting large, tiny, or pretty normal?
Normal height, very skinny.

Does anybody hate you?
I don't think so. Not as much as I'm likeable as Ruse is just very accepting.

What will you do after this?
English speeches

What’s tomorrow?
Nothing. Tomorrow is Saturdaaaaay

Thinking about someone you shouldn’t be thinking of?
Just thought about Rebecca Black. Lol she has a million dislikes *snickers*

Could you go outside right now?
If I wanted to. Which I really don't.

Are you exited for anything?
Yeah I exit a lot of things in my life. Schools, shopping centres, even my own home! God, I get around heaps.

You like school?
School is great.

Have you ever passed out/fainted?
Briefly as I smashed my head in... 08? Was like 5 secs.

Where is the person you miss most right now?
Either I've moved on, or they haven't gone away. So w/e

When was the last time you talked to the last person you kissed?
Very recently

Do you believe in 11:11?
No. I programmed all the clocks in my house to skip straight from 11.10 to 11.12.

New phone or new computer?
Probably phone, my one is sucking hard.

Are all girls shit talkers and bitches?
No, what? Most aren't. But can be if provoked, I guess. But then so can guys.

Are all guys players and cheaters?
Thank god I answered that last question diplomatically.

Do you find smoking attractive?
I find men in crisp suits puffing a cigar with a glass of red in the other hand attra... I mean no. Smoking sucks.

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone?
My bro.

Kissed somebody whose name starts with a J C T or K?
Again, my upper and lower lips touch a LOT of the time. I even tongue myself sometimes. Oh I'm so dirty.

If you see a girl with big boobs do you automatically think she’s a slut?
If she sits with her legs apart or wears a short skirt she's a slut. Because she can totally control that. But her boobs?!

Have you ever made out with someone you weren’t dating?
No

Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
Pool. I don't swim in ocean much. As in only twice in my life or something.

Are there certain things that can’t be joked about with you?
Depends on the delivery.

If you could pack up and move away right now, would you?
Yes. Wait is it free? Because I'll only take it if it is. Then I'll sell it and move back in.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Not literal high. But "I'm so happy" high is a high that I often join in on =)

What’s something you’re excited about right now?
Holidays, visiting all the awesome bits of China before I stop visiting.

Is there a friend you can’t stand?
That's not called a friend.

Have you ever received a love letter more than a page long?
No-one's written me a love letter. Either I've been dating illiterate people, or we weren't in love. Hmm I'm not sure which one's more likely...

If you could seek revenge on someone, would you?
No, revenge isn't the way I roll.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I really don't want to. As a social thing, or when I'm down. It's a boy's version of chocolate, except it kinda destroys your liver and you get arrested if you drive afterwards...

When was the last time someone said to you, “you made my day/night”?
The only time I remember in the past year was when I told a lame-ass bio joke that made Vaish's day =D

Are you easy to get along with?
People say so. I hope I am.

Do you smile a lot?
When I'm around the right people =)

Are you short?
You know what, why not. Yes, I'm short.

Have you ever been kissed on the cheek?
Nope

Are you wearing a necklace?
Yes. Three. And one of them is a chandelier. That's right. A fucking chandelier.

Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
No.

Isn’t it wild to think there’s someone out there that loves EVERYTHING about you?
I'm not perfect. Not in anyone's eyes. I can only be good enough. And no it's not wild to think I'm good enough for something.

Are any of your friends virgins?
No I took them all. ALL!

When someone says ‘we need to talk’ what runs through your mind?
Either "oh shit. I must've done something shit"; or "yes. yes we do. thankyou for realising"

How did you do on the last test you took?
Maths, I think. It was alright.

Is there someone you will never forget?
I hope I never forget the friends I have right now.

What do you want for your next birthday?
ZOOM H1 RECORDER. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS? =D

Have you ever met anyone famous?
I bet you anything I have, but I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER.

Has anyone lied to you today?
Hmm. Hope not

Do you think everyone deserves a second chance?
I don't remember if I blogged this, but my second chances are quite unconditional. You won't be able to tell that I've given you a second chance. You WILL be able to tell if you blow your second chance though. I can promise that.

2 comments:

G-na said...

LOL YAY THANK YOUUUUUUU

ronjny said...

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe or baby?
Boy: Too many times :L
Girl: Nope
LOOOOL NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT; SAME!

Post a Comment