coincidental coincidence

So as most of you know I went China. As less, but still many, of you know, I went to Huang Shan. As even less of you know, that is in the province of An Hui.



And there I found the beginnings of my ancestry. ie, the first person to use the last name Wang (汪). It was cool 8D. It's the guy on the right in the grey-ish costume. He somewhat contributed to the founding of An Hui as a province, but I'm not exactly sure about the details. I should go ask my dad, he bought a book on it cos he was like OMGalsdsnfa'ef'adnvkwa.

I'm not 100% sure on the details, but all the 汪's get to go to a particular school for free in An Hui. Or maybe that was before, when school's weren't state funded. I have no idea O.O
Also, take a look at how awesomely educated Australia is. That's just amazing O.O http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index

Okay short post but I got bio to... do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O: you thieving thief!

yunskees said...

I KNEW ALL OF DAT

jwhero said...

Yes Yun. I'm like proud and all of that sappy crap.


xD

Anonymous said...

what's more amazing is that Cuba is tied first.

-will

Post a Comment