I SEE BLUE SKIES AGAIN

Yay I am back home and I kinda just drifted to the computer as soon as I had a shower...

Anyways I guess you've all either cracked it or given up, so here are the answers to the last blog post
1) zoom h1 handy recorder
2) presentation night
3) blizzard pearl
4) priceline
5) cancer

Haha do you get the last one? Anyways! I wrote down lots of little notes in my iPod. I will either post many short posts, or one uber tldr. I'll work it out after I get my study sorted D:

Here are some tongue-waggers or whatever they call these things. I hope I can be bothered to crosslink everything. GOODLUCK

ONLY IN CHINA
- Do people get up to go to the toilet less than 1 minute after the plane has taken off
- Do people wear business suits, tie, and leather shoes while hiking up a mountain (HuangShan)
- Do people pull out luggage trolleys and just start loading right there, so that no-one else can get to the luggage trolleys
- Do parents encourage their kids to pee into rubbish bins (and do that annoying whistling thing that doesn't work. At least for me. It just tells everyone in a 10m radius there's a kid peeing)
- Does it become necessary to completely bar people who try to sell/give you flyers, as opposed to saying "no thanks".
- Do cars cross the median lane randomly at times. What are traffic rules and laws in Australia are mere traffic guidelines in China. And what are called guidelines are like an invitation to do the opposite.

Of course there's more stuff so stay stressed for exams tuned!

Yeah, cya guys soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never seen/heard about the peeing into rubbish bins one before... where did you go!?

will

jwhero said...

That was in Beijing :L

samuel said...

LOL

ronjny said...

fucking seedy chinese people LOL

Post a Comment