a survey to blow off some steam

Alright then, let's have a pictionary to waste your time 8D

I don't have the botheredness to think about something interesting to write, so have a survey. Lol not that easy, people! You have to solve a pictionary! Bahaha it's not that hard though. Enjoy!








Pictionary!

You know what. I'll leave a comment here. Haven't done that for a while.

Don't do those lovegames things. The ones where you make it increasingly hard for your significant other (I'll call it SO from now on) to make the right choice. I don't think guys do this very much, or at least I haven't heard. But apparently girls think this way (so I've been told when I was loling at some guy on FML to a girl).
Example: when you be a bitch and push your SO away, just to see if they'll stick by you.
Example2: when you break up to see if they'll ask you out again.
Example3: insisting (more than twice - please tell me you still get the reference :P) that you don't want something, when you actually do want it.

I'm not sure about girls, but I know guys will [i]inevitably fail[/i]. Cos we're not designed for that shit. Why can't it be simple, or at least logical?

3 comments:

tom said...

Because you are your own hero.

GETTIT. jw-HERO HOHOHOHOHOHOOHO

yunskees said...

awh jeffy

jwhero said...

what is... awh jeffy? :L

Post a Comment