do me a favour, and shut the fuck up

So I go to school feeling prepared cos I've done my homework. Or, during exam times, I've made my notes. And you aren't prepared cos you spent last night doing something else. So you want to borrow off me.

Sure, you can borrow. Just give it back before [subject], alright?

I gave it to you because you wanted to copy cos you suck and haven't done it. I did not give it to you so you could look at it and go "This isn't 10 lines..." or pick out individual words that are less legible than the others. Or tell me that I'm wrong when you don't have solid evidence. If I wanted an editor I would've chosen someone who's done their work. I am doing you a favour by letting you copy, so shut the fuck up and just take it.

For notes, don't complain that my notes don't make sense or are incomplete. That's because I made them for me and not for you. I use 5 different types of bullet points, and sure as hell I'm not going to explain them to you. I will leave out stuff that I understand because I don't need it.

Following up from the question I asked last blogspot; "If the world was to end next week, would you go out and get laid?", I got exclusively girls answering the question. I'll assume that these are actually girls and not guys pretending to be girls. So, it seems that they aren't so timid about sex after all. Interesting to note, all but one answered under anonymity. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing girls are much more interested in sex than they let on. However, under fear of how society will react (read: slut, prostitute, skank), they would not personally reveal this. Secondly, I can totally imagine a guy taking advantage of a girl's interest in sex, so there may be fear in that. Lastly, girls are still more sentimental beings than guys. Guys can have sex for the sake having sex; there needs no real emotional attachment to the person the guy is having sex with. Of course, that would make it so much more enjoyable, but for girls, without the emotion means no sex at all. I'm not sure if I've expressed myself clearly in this paragraph, I will make edits after English =)


I have neglected this part of the post for a while; the part where I comment about some social aspect of life. But I really need to have a name for this part... Until I get a better name, it'll be known as-

amirite?
If I come to you with a problem, I don't want you to say "I don't know what I can do about this. What can I do?". Firstly, this sounds like you don't give enough shit to be bothered to try a few ways first youself. Secondly, if I told you the exact thing that would make me smile at that moment, it wouldn't make me smile very much because I told you to. And that makes it lose all of its effect.
The main point I'm trying to make here is that, if I tell you how you can fix this problem, then I don't need you to fix this problem. If I asked you to apologise, and you did, it would mean nothing because I TOLD you to apologise, and if you meant it you would've done it before I asked you to. If I asked you to send me a good morning text every so often, it would mean so much less because it's not a pleasant surprise anymore.

amirite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing girls are much more interested in sex than they let on.
yep! but i dont feel its necessary to tell everyone (i.e. the internet) about my interest in sex. ask me (not that you know who i am :P) in person and i'll give the same answer
>Guys have sex for the sake having sex; there needs no real emotional attachment to the person the guy is having sex with. Of course, that would make it so much more enjoyable, but for girl's, without the emotion means no sex at all.
really? interesting. i have no idea what sex feels like so sex without emotion doesnt appeal to me but i guess sex without emotion would be fine because i'd still be stimulated. also is losing your virginity a big deal for guys? i feel like its not worth losing your virginity to someone random.
oh yeah, girl here

jwhero said...

You could tell me who you are on msn or something 8D 8D.

No neither do I (know what sex without emotion feels like), but I can totally imagine doing it if the world was to end next week. Of course I would appreciate doing it with someone who I like... And about how much I care about my virginity? About the same as I care about my first kiss. I'll never forget it. So I don't want to regret it.
In retrospect, while there are studs who screw and leave, there are also sluts who screw and screw others and screw the first one again. And if emotion is involved, then fuck me. Not literally.

Post a Comment