thanks for your help. asshole.

Firstly, please follow the blog =D. Easy link to press just on the top right here ->
I like having big numbers on the right hand side of my screen. Also this blog just deserves more followers than Suraj and Tom 8D

Secondly, to the people that want to watch me play a game, and I let you watch: just because I let you watch, it doesn't mean I hired you as my personal coach. I do NOT want to hear you tell me to get this pickup, or to go to this path, or to tilt this way. Because *I'm* playing the freaking game. It's not like I'd be suffering if you weren't there. Quite the opposite, in fact. If you like the game so much, get your iPod or whatever out. Believe it or not, I also do not want to hear how you are tonnes better than me and your highscore is double mine. Must I really explain why?

A similar thing applies for maths. This is true story. So there's this dude who is in the Ruse class at Intuition but he doesn't go Ruse. So before class I pull a chair over and sit with Ray and Crystal to finish off some non-compulsory challenge questions. I'm just reading this question, and the guy comes up behind me and asks "Hey, do you need help?". I didn't, so I replied "Nah it's alright, I'll work it out myself. Thanks." Instead of moving somewhere else, or sitting down, he just stays standing up behind me, holding his booklet with the completed question, looking over my shoulder, alternating between watching me do the question and checking with his own answer. I don't have the heart to tell him to gtfo, but having someone watch over my shoulder while I do work is SO ANNOYING. So I make a mistake and he points it out uber fast and I'm just like "...Thanks". Though what I was thinking is closer to the post name haha

Final thing that's annoying is when people generalise and say it's impossible to do something (implying that it's impossible for everyone). So I'll have Person B and Person A. Person A is the main focus of my rage. So I was talking to Person B about a hypothetical physics question. Similar to the haystack to stop a bullet question, this one was about calculating how fast a basketball spins after it bounces if it was projected without spin, at a given angle and height of ground, and the coefficient of friction was given. So Person A (who I wasn't even talking to), chimes in and says "NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE". This was largely barred because Person B and I were already discussing how it was possible to calculate friction force, and relate that to circular motion (possibly), and defining the perfect world assumptions. Person A was still sitting there shaking their head, probably still commenting about how it was impossible.
HOW THE HELL CAN IT BE IMPOSSIBLE. IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO IT, DOESN'T MEAN NO-ONE CAN DO IT.

Alright there's my rage =D. Probably fueled by boredom from ag. Wish me luck via following the blog 8D.

1 comments:

yunskees said...

holy balls dude i know who youre talking about. i hate people who think theyre smart lol 'YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING GO TO RUSE ASSHOLE'

Post a Comment