under construction

So my template is quite fugly right now. I hate the thing that says "Home" at the top. Mainly cos I don't have separate pages haha. And I want my navbar at the top =D. Oh well, I can't complain. After ag, I'll learn how to make stuff look nice. Unfortunately, I think Blogger may be blocked in China...

I added a few blogs to the list at the side; please tell me if I missed out a participant of the blog, or if I missed your blog completely! Cos I sometimes click on my own links to look at blogs, and if I don't have it on my page, then I miss out on your blog haha.

Anyway I guess the theme of the blog atm (very roughly) is living life Like No Tomorrow. If 2012 is true, that may be something that we might have to familiarise ourselves with very soon. So, work hard, rest well, enjoy life, and live without regrets. Make new friends. Convert old enemies. Also importantly, don't make new enemies and don't convert old friends.

So for something interesting? Why not start with a good old survey? =)

Do you think you’re good enough for the person you like?
Not applicable.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot to you?
Not anymore

Has this week been a good one?
No it's been shit, and it's only gonna get shitter. Then it'll be okay.



What is one thing you like about your default picture?
I drew it in English. Yes I'm a G (for geometry)

Who last saw you in your underwear?
Anyone who's in the house right now.

Who were your last 3 texts from?
Brian, Yun, Rebecca

Have you ever dated someone in jail?
That's so gloomy.

Do you want things to change right now?
I guess I'm not exactly seeking change, but I could comment that things could be better...

Are you stressed out?
Immensely.

Are you excited about anything?
No, I don't have much to be excited about these days.

Anything you’re giving up on?
... If things don't change over the next few days.

Do you trust easily?
With secrets and stuff? Nope.

Do you think before you speak?
Often I don't. Gets me into all sorts of trouble.

When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
Can't remember. Must've been sick.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
I went to bed at midnight, but I probably stayed awake for another 20 mins. So about... 7 hours?

Are you a patient person?
I don't know. I don't think so.

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes it's nice and warm :L

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset?
Yeah you can ask the subject of my mad/upset-ness

Do you think too much or too little?
A little bit of both, depends on my mood. And whether I feel like I should think about it.

How has this week been?
Interesting. I learnt things about people I thought I knew

How is your hair?
A lot of it falls out when I run my fingers through it =/

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
As long as they're well founded, and not hypocritical.

Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smokes cigs?
I wouldn't get with someone who does.

Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes. And there is no such thing as "hating for no reason".

Could you go a day without eating?
If I need to... I don't think it's recommended that I do, though

Are you single? 
And ready to mingle. Actually not really. I'll sit out for a while.

Are you happy?
Yeah, generally I am =)

Do you have anything that belongs to an ex?
No. And I never did.

Is there a difference between “I love you” and “I’m in love with you”?
No, they should both be said on the same level.

Do you wear bracelets?
No apparently not.

How many cigarettes did you smoke today?
3 packs. Oh you mean tobacco cigarettes? Then 5 packs =)

Have you cried this week at all?
Nope.

Ever done something you regret?
Probably.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
It's hard to read this blog without thinking about me. Isn't that so?

Is it possible to be single and happy? 
I was happy all of ages 0-15.

What is your zodiac sign?
Leo.

Who has the same birthday as you?
No-one that I know of.

Are you one of those people who just doesn’t care?
No, I care.

Honestly, who are you texting?
Why would I lie? But no-one. Accepting text buddy applications.

I forgot to ask you your name?
It seems like you did. Silly you.

Don’t you hate when people spell things wrong on purpose to be “kool”?
Yeah sure.
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
MSN: Rebecca
IRL: One of the phys class peoples

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Midnight, cos I was cramming ag and I wasn't sleepy.

When was the last time you laughed really hard and why?
I don't know. Why don't you make me laugh right now, and I'll credit you in the blog.

Would you consider your parents to be strict?
Nope

Do you cross your legs when you sit?
When I feel like it. Contrary to popular belief, unless you intentionally put your balls in the way, it doesn't hurt.

Who are you on the phone with most?
Phoning isn't a form of communication I'm using anymore

Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
No I don't mind.

Your ex, do they still like you?
Who knows. Doesn't seem like it.

When will your next kiss be?
When I want it to be.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
I don't try to pretend to be someone I'm not. If you don't like me, then go find someone else.

Are you angry with someone right now?
Unfortunately yes. And unless someone does something about it, it's going to remain that way.

Do you have a bad habit?
Most probably. I rage easily, and I don't mean it. I sometimes wonder why I do it...

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not particularly. Wasn't bawling, neither, in case you were interested.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name begins with J?
Does licking my lips count?

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Quite minor. Demonstrates the crappiness of braking in wet weather.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hated?
No. There are not many people like that in our grade. Also I think my friends would rather support me.

Where’s the craziest place you’ve ever slept?
In a random cabin in the middle of a mountain.

Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Depends on the girl. Comment time (I know it's hard for you to remember but not all of these comments are from personal experience. Just so you guys know. It'll keep you guessing, won't it xP).
So lets say we're making out, and I do something you're not comfortable with. I'd rather you make it clear (by pushing hand or w/e away), than let me do it, and get pissed at me later.

Are you generally a nice person?
I try to be. Sorry if I've been snappy the last week or so.

Are you against smoking/drinking?
Smoking is disgusting. Drinking is acceptable I guess.

What woke you up today?
Alarm

Do you hate being alone?
Being completely alone sucks.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
Eww no

What do you currently hear right now?
Wind swishing the trees, and iTunes softly blaring Jamie - Weezer

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Lacoste, apparently.

What was last thing you drank?
Iced latte.

What’s your next tattoo?
Don't plan on getting one.

What are you doing tonight?
Lots of ag.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes. So much so that people don't often realise that their first chance has been used up haha.

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
That would be strange. Whichever friend I wanna call my best friend. OH WAIT I'VE SEEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS CRY =D

Who did you last talk to for longer than 10 minutes on the phone?
Probably Tree, when he was prank calling me on Kerry's phone. That might've been 10 mins. So when was that drink scheduled? =)

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My dad.

What color are your eyes?
Brown, but apparently very light at times.

What’s something that bothers you about girls?
Oh wow. Well let's just say if you bothered me to a significant degree, you would know by know.

Is it hard leaving people behind?
Depends. If I have a reason to let go, I won't find it hard at all.

What are you excited for?
I swear I've been asked this. I'm not fucking excited, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
I rather warm over cool, but cold over hot. Make sense?

Are you anyone’s first love?
Not that I'm aware.

What are you thinking about right now?
Ag. And synchronising cattle periods lololol

Do you believe in love?
Yes. Without a doubt

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
Nobody deserves to die. Well nobody deserves to die more than anyone else. Cos y'know. Everyone deserves to die, in a way.

What is the latest you’ve stayed up in the past week?
Lol midnight.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
No. But now that you mention it, Weezer leads to Rivers Cuomo leads to "Magic".

1 comments:

Jim said...

First on the list, get a cbox. No blog is complete without a cbox XD
(and Duvrangnir.blogspot.com says hello.)

Post a Comment