if tomorrow never comes

So on Formspring I asked the question
If the world was to end next week, would you go out and get laid?
The general response from guys was "alright", "hmm why not?" all the way up to "repeatedly!". Obviously there ARE conservative guys, but it's less than half.
The girls, however, had "there are more important things than sex", they want it to "mean something". I don't recall any girls saying "yes" directly. It was very unsure, ie "I wouldn't go out of my way to get laid", or "Only if it was with someone worth it".
Just interesting to note the huge difference in interest in sex between the genders D:
Of course I would love you to answer this question if you didn't answer on Formspring. You're a-okay to answer as anonymous, just state your gender =)

And in the last post, we observed the humungous difference in the romantic ideals of girls. While some go gaga for weddings, other are like "meh clothes are cooler". I guess the views on ye olde romance are really scattered all over the place. Remember the good old days when people all saw chivalry the same way? Chivalry was always good because the man is taking care of the woman etc etc. New age: some love chivalry, some are downright offended because it's demeaning, etc. Hard to interpret much?

And in case I haven't told you yet, I'm leaving on 5th April for China yay. Bringing a stack of maths half yearlies, and maybe a bio textbook. Because looking at the chem/phys programs, we're all set. I swear we've learnt nothing new this year...

By the way, I created an "About" page that I just basically spammed with widgets. Cool story? Yes. Check it out, they're very functional haha.

Now don't forget to answer the question!

If the world was to end next week, would you go out and get laid?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl

i'll sleep with the person i'm going out with

jwhero said...

.. Hmm I just realised a massive flaw in this system.

Anonymous said...

girl:
yeah I would, if I was in a relationship. if not, then maybe, if I had someone in mind?

Anonymous said...

girl
only if its with someone worth it.

but if im not in a relationship and i dont like someone/have someone in mind atm - well i dont think id find someone worth it that quickly

Anonymous said...

girl
I would maybe, but it've have to have meaning, be with someone important, and be with someone I wouldn't regret it with if the world actually didn't end.

~cloudier said...

yeahhh
if it wasn't something worth experiencing, why would adults make such a big fuss about it?

idk i reckon girls are very OH ONLY IF I HAVE *PRINCE CHARMING* because of all that indoctrination about *ONE TRUE LOVE* and *HAPPILY EVER AFTER*. guys are more like YEAH I WANNA HAVE SEX FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING SEX.

Anonymous said...

Girl
Yes
But not like like a hobo or anything..... :)

jwhero said...

Assuming anon above is truly a girl;

I really hope your standards are higher than that...

Anonymous said...

GIRL: Guy In Real Life

jwhero said...

So true ahaha

Post a Comment