on repeat

Cannot get this out of my head:

"You gotta lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only got one shot, do not miss this chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

Hopefully I can remember English quotes with as much enthusiasm T.T

Doing maths past papers and not being able to concentrate on keywords in questions =(
2010 3U has some bastard questions.

Good luck to all

Remember week 8 is not post exams, it's pre-term 1 exams xP


Addition:
Quote 9gag:
"Men are all the same? Nobody told you to try them all"
LOLOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay eminem :D love it :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't listened to that song in years but I can still here the whole thing playing in my mind
Fucking love Eminem

Anonymous said...

*hear
ohmygod exams have screwed up my fucking brain
sorry for the overuse of expletives

Post a Comment