i like it - i'm not gonna crack

I miss you - I'm not gonna crack
I love you - I'm not gonna crack
I killed you - I'm not gonna crack

I love the way Nirvana makes me feel xP

Anyhoos I was interested in how to apologise. I asked a question on Formspring - You are talking to someone and you say something and they get really pissed off. You can see why they are annoyed, but you feel that what you said was not offensive at all. You can see, however, that they are really annoyed. How do you apologise?

Usually this happens with girls because between genders, words mean two different things, and it asplodes.
And I suppose intergender has the potential to have a little thing called feelings which amplify everything.
Anyways yeah often I do shit and am like "awesombeans". But I see a pissed a face and I'm like "uhh holy shit what did I do".
Them: "Herp blah derp you did this"
Me: "That?!"
Them: "Omfg *insert rant*"

So I sit there and go "why is anyone flaming me for this?" without saying anything back because then I wouldn't be respecting women and their opinions because guys are chauvinist pigs.

Usually I say "sorry" and even if it doesn't actually resolve the problem, I can hope it won't be pressed.

Because every time I try to defend myself it gets dismissed as an excuse and I'm like: Yes... these excuses are exactly why I feel like I didn't do anything wrong.

But yeah is there supposed to be some way where we can communicate what the fuck is going on in some way that isn't so inefficient? =P

Formspring's answers are either "fuck apologising if you aint done nothing wrong", or my preferred answer: Apologise for the offence that it caused you, but assert that I don't and won't feel bad about the actual act because I felt the act was acceptable, just not around you.

But sometimes it's so much easier and effort saved if you just admit defeat to a girl. Cos honestly, who's really going to remember :L


And to the concerned anon who asked (hopefully you read this) - No it wasn't that incident, thanks for caring =)


Hi anyone who likes Harry Potter:

4 comments:

yunskees said...

SHIT BRIXXXXXX FARKKKKKKKK

Anonymous said...

QUOTE: (supported by multiple online sources / backed up by hp fact)

''There was a rumour going around that Rowling had recently said this in an interview, but it is false.''

The snake that Harry released in PS was a large, brown male boa constrictor (although in the movie, it was replaced by a Burmese python).
Nagini is, first of all, female, and secondly, neither a boa constrictor nor a python. Nagini is a very venomous green viper.


“Nagini was a green viper, roughly twelve feet long and as thick as a man’s thigh. As a viper, she was known to be venomous, and her venom was used to sustain her master prior to his return to true physical form.”- J.K Rowling.

Sorry to burst your bubble - that quote was all over Tumblr for a bit (:

And also, yes, I realise the irony in refuting a JK ''quote'' with a JK quote, that might not be a quote at all (who knows?) - but the facts around Nagini / HP1 snake all contradict each other as well, so . .

jwhero said...

wow anon

Mmhmm kudos to you for caring so much about HP :L
I stand corrected. I can see why people would invent a quote too.

Damn. Would've been a cool twist!

yunskees said...

bet JK rowling wishes she put that twist in D:

Post a Comment