return of surveys

1. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship.
Pretty sure smoking would turn me off. Then there's crap like respect and trust which is rather hazily defined but I'll put "lack of abovementioned" as the second one :L

2. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hopefully me LOL
I don't know though - at our school I hardly think there's a standalone person.

3. When was the last time you snuck out?
I never need to sneak out, my parents are chill and let me go if I want to.

4. Have you ever smoked?
Yeah I've tried it and it's pretty disgusting. Mouth feels like shit and how the hell do you stand doing it long enough to get addicted.

5. Do you dream in black and white or color?
Colour - I asked this on Formspring and I didn't find a single person who dreamt in black/white.

6. Have you ever been in love?
Don't think everyone thinks the definition of "love" is the same.

7. Best present to give you?
Some sort of injoke that makes me suddenly remember some day/place. Other than that, something I can use.

8. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
No homo

9. What is your favorite film?
I haven't watched any film more than once.

10. Which family member are you closest to and why?
Guess my brother, because we are similar age =P.

11. Describe your most significant kiss.
I suppose my first kiss... yeah. Don't think any other kiss in that relationship was as "significant".

12. Describe your ex in five words.
Two piercings on each ear.
LOL what else?

13. What, if any, medical issues run in your family?
My dad has slightly high blood pressure, mum has slightly low blood pressure. Fingers crossed it cancels out.

14. Ideal mate?
Friend mate or reproduce mate? Whichever one I choose - whichever one makes me happy and stuff just works.

15. If you got to choose how you’d die, how would you want to go?
Snu-snu.
Of course not snu snu that is rape and nobody should find that funny. &c &c

16. If you had one wish what would it be?
That I would get to save the wish for later. I think that blows up logic.

17. Are you a jealous person?
Depends. Do you have an Aston Martin?

18. What is the current taste in your mouth?
Apples - the core is still in the bowl on my desk.

19. When was the last time you smoked, if ever?
Iono it was a year or two ago.

20. Do you get distracted easily?
Only if I'm trying to do work.

21. What was the last thing to upset you?
Hmm I don't know - I rarely get into upsetting situations :L

22. Do you ever wear ties?
Too often

23. What is the closest yellow object to you?
A post it note marking the answers page of maths textbook

24. If your significant other ever hit you, how would you react?
I don't think a girl has ever hit me with the intention to hurt me. Usually when they hit me I'm laughing because I pulled an incredibly cruel prank.

25. What are you craving right now?
Nothing - my munchie meter doesn't show a reading.

26. Tell one random fact about the last person you kissed.
She was one of the most impractically dressed people today.

27. When was the last time you felt guilty and why?
Usually when I waste too much time on the Internet and I'm like NUUU MY PRECIOUS HOURS OH HOW I REGRET TAKING THEE FOR GRANTED.

28. What is one reason why someone should not fall in love with you?
If I don't love them back? Is that the question's intent.

29. Do you have any addictions?
I bet the internet is actually an addiction but I will probably deny it because that's what addicts do. "It's under control. I can stop whenever I want". BUT I CAN'T, I SAY.

30. Is your most significant relationship over?
I'd be so very sad if that was the most significant relationship I'll ever have. That's a little pitiful :L

31. When are you at your happiest? Saddest?
1) When I'm talking/around my favourite people, 2) When there is noone around and I'm ronery.

32. Tell one interesting story about absolutely anything.
Left of Banjo Paterson's face on the $10 note, is "The Man From Snowy River" in microprint. I can just read it without a magnifying glass (Y)

34. Explain your spiritual beliefs.
Succintly, my beliefs are
-Whether a god exists or not is not relevant to the functions of the Earth and life.
-Prayer or sacrifice can't change anything external (as opposed to internal - within the person themself). It is, however, a good medium for self-reflection, goal setting and positive thinking. Which may have (someone prove or disprove me here) actual benefits. Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, and we think praying is useful.
-The Earth was created 4-5bya by chunks of rock aggregating, not ~6000 years ago because some dude said so.
-Whether you can have a relationship with God is completely personal. Just because you can have one, doesn't mean I can. Just because I can't have one, doesn't mean no-one can. ie truth may not be universal.
-Jesus was quite possibly a real person - however he was just a wise man who was influential. All that walking on water, water into wine, healing lepers crap is fan-fic
-If a God were to exist, it is unlikely that, all at the same time, is not too complex for us to understand/document, gives a shit about us, and made the rest of the universe for the lulz where there's this 0.00000~&c~001% of relevant material, the humans.

35. How did you get your last bruise?
I don't know where my last bruise is. OH MY KNEE FROM PREFECT DANCING. The same maneouvre that ended up getting my pants ripped :L

36. Do you have competition for the person you like?
Depends. If I'm running in the 100m and I'm racing people with no legs, is that "competition"?
LOL JOKES I HAVE NFI WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

37. Where were you yesterday at 7:00 p.m.?
Either about to wank, in the process of wanking, or finished wanking. Why do I even say these things, I mean I was at home doing maths.

38. What are you most self-conscious about?
Whatever people point out. Then I forget and I'm like "what did I need to do again? fuck."

39. Name one career you would never consider and explain why.

In doing this you are making me consider them all. So let's just settle with watch maker, the reason being I cannot give less fucks about watches.

40. Something you want to do before you die
I should make an update post on this, but here is a checklist so far, combining one from April '10 and one from Jan '11.
Capital X is the one's I've done since Jan 11

[X] Shoot a live round
[ ] Paintball
[ ] Get piss drunk
[ ] Go to USA and/or Europe
[ ] Eat a >$100 per head meal
[x] Webcam a stranger
[x] Made a video call
[ ] Wear cologne or perfume
[x] Solve a Rubik's Cube
[X] Been to/hosted a sleepover
[x] Befriended someone halfway across the globe (or any overseas stranger)
[ ] Pick up someone with a pickup line
[X] Smash a guitar
[x] Get a Victorinox multitool
[ ] Donate blood
[ ] Make one of those flyers with rip-off-able phone numbers
[x] Pee into a fire
[ ] Make out in the rain
[ ] Drive a manual
[ ] Grow one of those decorative herb gardens
[ ] Do a real prank call
[ ] Wear boxers
[x] Pared an apple with a knife
[x] Throw an ice cube at a wall and watch it shatter
[x] Earn my own money (ie get a job)
[ ] Read the Bible from beginning to end
[ ] Take breathalyser test
[x] Shave with a manual razor, and then use aftershave

And the inevitable
[ ] Get laid

0 comments:

Post a Comment