quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

A couple of weeks ago, when it was election time, I commented that it sucks that we can only turn to humans to govern other humans.

It would be better if there's a being that can see the world on a macroscopic scale and can hence create the most positive outcome possible.

Upon reflection that sounds a lot like what religion is meant to be except that a) not everyone believes in the same shit b) of the people who appear to believe the same shit, they don't actually believe the same shit c) nobody is getting any instructions, and if anyone is, they have a hard time convincing anyone else.


Also I would like to clarify that I am not a common drunkard :L. I have merely taken an interest in tasting everything and don't intend on getting wasted often ahaha.
For example, drizzling Jack Daniels over yoghurt tastes pretty good =D. But that was like 1/4 of a drink because it's taste > alcohol.
I mentioned before that 50% V and 50% apple juice tastes awesome. Can't imagine vodka tasting bad in that.
Also can't imagine vodka tasting bad when mixed in with a Slurpee.

On that note, vodka doesn't freeze, and gets to like -15 degrees. And it insta-freezes any condensation from your breath ;D. I tried making a vodka gummy but I only had a 2nd grade pack of gummies and it turned out terrible. Must buy Starbursts next time.


OKAY JOKES THAT STUFF WAS A DRAFT FROM A FEW DAYS AGO. I just wanted to post it.

Times to talk about graduation.
The ram is fucking awesome.
We've only got 4 weeks until the HSC, then we have 4 months of bullshit.
There is no place for sentiment here but I especially enjoy the consistently obnoxious groups that I have a penchant for joining: Meatloaf and the legendary English table :L. Times were had and they were good ;D
I wonder if the juniors will actually miss us. I wonder if the teachers are secretly relieved that they are rid of us :L.
I am currently trying to work out who I might never see again :O. It's an odd thought in this world of uber technology. But everyone knows eventually we just can't be fucked. Oh well we got Skype and MSN and SMS, hopefully we can contact who we want when we get bored.

Okay I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment