mother of scotch


I was looking through duty free to see how much alcohol is taxed. (It's like 30c per standard drink for Baileys, about 50c per drink for Kahlua, vodka and Jack Daniels, and fucking 1 whole dollar for drinks like Cointreau. What the |fuck|?!?!)
Then I saw this monster of a bottle. A 4.5L of Chivas scotch.

That requires 2 full adults to bring into Australia tax-free.

If you had one drink every day, that bottle will last 150 days.

Imagine trying to pour just one drink out of that bottle anyway. It weighs more than freaking 4 kilos. When the bottle is full its likely that you'll need to enlist help.

And your recycling bin is fucked for the week that you decide to throw away your empty bottle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this is entirely irrelevant but do you think it's wise to study for 3u/4u math by ONLY working through HSC past papers. Because every paper there are so many questions I cannot seem to get which i get after looking at the answers.

Anonymous said...

COINTREAU IS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

jwhero said...

@randommathsanon
Never underestimate the power of looking through the syllabus for areas that you are weak in. I can't explain why it works but it does.
So use the past papers to find your weaknesses. Then fortify those weaknesses with syllabus notes.

@cointreauanon
I would imagine so! When I start earning, I want to learn make cocktails and other mixed drinks, and then I'll invest in a bottle of Cointreau. Among other cocktail essentials =D

Post a Comment