full circle

Today I managed to buy Baileys. I quite enjoy the taste but I don't think I could have a shot's worth of that stuff, it's so rich and feels like drinking cream.

Also today I had the best time. I took a train trip from Carlingford to Camellia in order to visit the Hooters there to purchase some merchandise. Then I took the M91 to Parra Interchange where I got off and used my Debit Mastercard for the first time since I got it! This is also where I got the Baileys but I didn't use my card for that.
Then took the M54 back home so I could get home in time so that we can all go out and eat dinner after dropping my brother off.
You see, today my brother had an end of season celebration. In the morning he went laser tag with the team, and at night they were eating out.
Now nobody told me he was eating at Hooters.
That was like 3 hours of my day gone.

Also today in the morning before all this, we went out to vote. For like, the local council or some shit like that. The AEC managed to fuck my enrolment up so that I wasn't on paper, nor was I on the PDA things the election officials had, but the internet says with a big tick "enrolment confirmed". So that dicked stuff up yay. I spent about 7 minutes in there longer than I predicted, filling out a new form while the girl helping me was laughing at how retarded my situation is.
Then we like drove out and then we stopped at a red light and like the car behind us rammed into us.
When we got out we were like, wow there's a car rammed into the car that rammed into us.
That's like #raminception or #hashtaghashtaginception
It was also uphill, I'd estimate it was about a 15 degree incline. So that's a lot of momentum in that first car.
Also TIL when there is significant damage to a car in any accident you can call the cops on 000. But we all drove away before the cops came and I'm pretty sure nobody told the cops we were leaving lolol. 
I was about to take a photo and put a shitty filter on it and post it on Instagram then realised that it was slightly inappropriate. So I didn't.
Just in case any of you people have a heart and shit, nobody got hurt and the bumpers took most of the force  (Y).

Also I shall publish my optimum ratios for the two highballs that I've tried.
Jack and Coke: 5-7 parts Coke, 1 part Jack Daniels
Whisky (Jack Daniels again lol) on the rocks: 30mL whiskey with 2 ice cubes, drink while ice cubes are melted to about half their original size.
Rum and Coke: 3 parts Coke, 1 part rum

I know, my repertoire is fucking huge. Dw dw it will grow steadily 

4 comments:

Goldiieee said...

i read that as 5 parts jack 7 parts coke and was like you freaking badass

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS 50/50

jwhero said...

I'd rather have whiskey straight than mix it 50/50 with coke.

Anonymous said...

wonder who the 2nd anon is LOL

Mix baileys with milk and the texture is more bearable

will

Post a Comment