yolo!

Term 2 biv was our last biv

It made me happy because
a) We (mainly Brian) managed to obtain stores such as 77-sets and 11x11 tent and the such.
b) We managed to obtain a Sandra (I guess Sandra managed to obtain herself) to play Last Post and Rouse (better known as "Reveille") for us, which is something that I'm quite sure will be difficult to obtain for future years. And with 98% certainty that no other unit would have a bugler hehe. Except for Band Cadets trolol.
c) We did yolo things like sleep in a 11x11 (that's about 4m x 4m, and is meant as a field HQ, and not for living quarters. Because YOLO) tent, and pee in the bushes as we walked along the path. (A lot of fun things have something to do with urinating it seems)
d) We said yolo as often as possible in order to piss people off.
e) CUOs had so much time to dick around with Nerf guns.
f) We discovered that 100 minutes is the exact amount of time it takes to get sick of radio duty and go "fuck this shit I'm playing Nerf". Both Brian and I radio duty'd for 100minutes before we went "wtf how long have I been here for?!"
g) It's the best thing ever when we say "get them off the bus and the packs onto the shoulder" to someone, and then within a minute or two everything is working. It's so awesome to watch!
h) I think I gave about 3-4 1-liner orders in total before all the camp was packed up and ready to go. Like above, it's pretty amazing to watch.
i) It's the best thing ever to see people happy because of something that we devised. It's like "play, my minions... play".

I cbf thinking of more I'm too tired. My eyes are itchy from the smoke, and I have either sunburn or normal burns from the campfire mixed with the unholy cold air. So no more staring at the very white minimalist Blogger UI =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment