ipood

At athletics I lost my Sennheiser CX300's =O
At the same time, I lost my adaptor cable for my iPhone case but that's not too bad seeing as I never use my phone for music anyhow.

I reverted back to Apple earphones for the time being. They sound bad. If you can hear the difference between 320kbps and 128kbps it means you are not using Apple earphones. Or possibly it's just the difference between in-ears and earbuds. When I'm on Apple I am quite certain I lose all my bass and the mids are bit stronger than what I'm used to. Plus earbuds are uncomfortable.

I discovered the id America Sparks, which are very pretty earphones, though I have nfi as to the functional ability of them. So I'm being superficial.
Omgah the Aluminium Silver!!! So difficult to hide in class

But they are 60 dorrar =(. Plus shipping. I'll probably another set of Senns from Ebay after exams cos they're tried and tested to be good enough

NTS: They sound shit out of the box. Must break in.

3 comments:

Goldiieee said...

do they come in one of those black bag things that are held together at the top with the elastic thing cos i saw a year 11 chick pick one of those sennheiser bags up on the bus back = S

jwhero said...

!!! YES
Did you see who it was? Ehh she probably handed it into Connors

Thanks =D

Goldiieee said...

no probs. It was possibly that chick who is going out with will, the guy with dodgy hand placement. I think it was her... or one of her friends.

Post a Comment