rio tinto

Those that I speak to regularly know that it was an arbitrary aim of mine to score full marks in the Rio Tinto Big Science Competition, following disappointing results of only 1 mark from full marks in 2010 and 2011.

Unfortunately, I also got one wrong in the 2012 comp.

Mysteriously I received a Top Scorer award in my blue BOS portfolio. I checked online and it appears that nobody managed to get full marks in the senior paper. NOBODY. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE BALLS.

I blame that stupid tide question.


But it seems foreign to me that the top mark is not full marks in a paper so relatively simple as the Rio Tinto.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just arandom question: i downloaded windows 8 on my det laptop but i can't use half the applications because mmy resolution is apparently "too low". But my laptop is already on it's highest resolution, do you know how to solve this?

Post a Comment