almost lucid

So the night before Chem I had a dream.

I had a dream that HSC was already over and I was chilling around doing nothing. Then I suddenly realised: "Wait a minute. Lemme see if I can remember anything from the Chem test. If this is real, then I will easily be able to remember at least the last question". So I tried to remember what the test was like.

Obviously I couldn't remember as the test didn't exist. Aha, lucid dreaming here I come. But my brain is better than me.

It went NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE YOU DON'T GET TO LUCID. And I woke up.

Dafuq is that shit, mayne.

A few minutes later I fell asleep, and ended up telling that story^, in my dreams, to a couple of people. I remember particularly that I told Tree.

So there marks the time that I was almost lucid dreaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment