pill popper

What the hell is with pills that have adult doses of 3 tablets, twice a day, but they come in blister packs of 2x5 tablets?! The only time that you'll finish a whole palette is when you have taken 30 pills!! That's after 5 freaking days. That's 4 days of non-conforming to OCD, wtf!
Also I think doctors should be explicit in telling people to finish the course of antibiotics. I've never had a doctor explain to me that it is crucial that I finish the course of antibiotics, let alone explain to me WHY I need to. Or maybe I've just been visiting sucky doctors.
***
On an unrelated note, I also remembered that at biv Brian managed to fight fire with fire by placing a stick that's on fire near the campfire - this deprives the stick-fire of oxygen and it goes out.
***
Btw Chrome for iPhone is out! And if you haven't found a good reason to jailbreak yet, the ability to change default browsers may sway you =P
The interface is definitely more likeable than Safari's for the 5 minutes that I tried it, with its adorable swooping between the tabs. And the omnibox with its special Googling/browsing characters (:, ., -, / and .com) is already a plus over Safari.
The menu button lags a split second longer than it needs to but apart from that I haven't found anything that annoys me yet =P
However, a couple things that Safari has over Chrome is
-Reading mode
-Ability to compile a reading list
-Ability to save a bookmark as an icon in home screen (though with jailbreak you can use Safari to save the link, and have the link open on Chrome, so whatever). This would've been a dealbreaker if I wasn't jailbroken
-Twitter integration

None of which are really useful to me (I guess reading mode is rather useful if there are no pictures), but I can see the Twitter integration being a deal-breaker for some people, maybe.
***

Okay I'm done. Yayay trials is gonna be a bitch woo. Need to fix up belonging creative

1 comments:

Midi said...

Antibiotic resistance happens. Natural selection FTW

Post a Comment