i don't even care, we can have all three

I did a Myers Briggs personality test today. Because I had forgotten my last result =P

Apparently I am the ESFP, second closest to ISFP. That's:
Extraverted (interacting with people, broad interests, tends to be rasher in decisions) rather than Introverted (focused interests, measured decisions)
Sensing (looks at, and appreciates, clear facts) rather than iNtuitive (looks at potential, and the yet unknown)
Feeling (takes a personal, subjective view as a participant) rather than Logical (uses principles, views situations with a detached, objective view)
Perceiving (flexibility, spontaneity, keeping options open) rather than Judging (structures and controls life, makes decisions and establishes closure or stability)

My leadership is more Action oriented (as opposed to the rest of the ones in the rest of the circle. Unsure what some of the other ones mean)

My "natural partners" are ISTJ and ISFJ people. Ehh, it's a stone's throw better than horoscopes at least :L


Unrelated note. Well sort of. In any case if you think I'm a douchebag this will at least make you smile:
I realised that if I'm called out for doing something stupid my first instinct is to justify my action, as opposed to reflecting on it objectively.
I don't (think I) get into these situations often, though. And I'd like to think that if I was in the wrong I wouldn't've made a huge deal out of it, and hence is easy to forget. Usually it's a misunderstanding of motives or something.

If you do remember an unresolved conflict, and it wouldn't be too annoying to bring up, I am intrigued in what they are. Chances are, if the event is still memorable in your mind, it means I still don't think I'm in the wrong :L


Anyhoos time to do more maths because my 4u rank is hilarious.


In retrospect, I read some personality profiles of ESFP, but I have no real desire to be the centre of attention, or to party all the time. Perhaps that resonates with my almost-ISFP-ness :L
Might do more reading on this soon. Or maybe just take a different test that might be more accurate :L

2 comments:

ronjny said...

just discovered that it's
extrovert
but
extraversion

Anonymous said...

There's a really good personality test at 41q.com. It tells you how far up the scale for each factor you are, and from what I know it's very accurate.

Post a Comment