enter in style

So yesterday, Period 6, I had my first free ever.

It was a day of smooth sailing.

I sauntered into Ext English, dropped off my orange slip, walked out with a spring in my step, getting as far away from Navigating the Global as my lanky legs can take me.

I leave behind memories of Street Fighter IV over Bluetooth, analysis of Daffodils by writing a poem, Monica's epic Paint-rendered pictures, Tilt to Live over Bluetooth, playing Infinity Blade back to back, and generally having nfi what we're doing until a couple of weeks before the big exam.

But I made sure I broke my free period hymen in the correct way.

I was with Tree at the end of lunch (he came from the same 3U class as I did).

First, we had to rub it in to Brian that he didn't manage to get this free because his teacher was not present. It was like
"HEY BRIAN, LETS GO LETS GO PLAY!"
"Dude I have Bio. I haven't dropped it yet."
"Ohhhh NOOOOOO. How come I didn't know that? Shiiiit that's too bad Brian. That's too bad. Sucks to be you"
"You guys are fags"
*victory dance*

Nextly we found Max in the library and flamed him for doing work. Promptly borrowed Carcasonne and subsequently became the most obnoxious table in the library. We were seated in the dead centre of the desks in the middle, so we could distract a maximum amount of people. No like, literally we were like "LETS GO IN THE MIDDLE SO WE CAN ANNOY EVERYONE". That being said, people started watching us and were like MEH SCREW WORK.

We played herped and derped in Carcasonne. I ended up losing quite badly :L but I had fun fucking up castles and stuff and kinda forgot to make my own shit. And then Tree and Max got their miracle piece and I got destroyed. Creds to you if you understand what the hell I mean.

But credits where it's due, it wasn't the same without you Brian. Your scheming and stupid comments add a new retardimension that we 3 alone could not muster.

We still had fun, though, and you should be sour that you missed out.

But yeah looking at the amount of maths I have atm, I think I might actually use my next few frees to like... do ... work. That thing.


PS Just extra stuff that isn't worth its own post:
I found a beautiful feed (as in blog feed) manager available on iOS and on Android. It's called Pulse News and I fell in love with its UI. On it I found 2 articles worth sharing.
1) Samsung motherfreaking fail -> http://allthingsd.com/20111013/how-do-you-tell-the-difference-between-an-ipad-and-a-galaxy-tab-dont-ask-samsungs-lawyers/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews
OHMYGAWD imagine how awkies it would be being represented by these lawyers. This is gold xP
2) For iOS5, get 50g of cloud space! -> http://blog.box.net/2011/10/12/were-giving-ios-users-insane-amounts-of-free-storage-box50gb/
Grab this if you intend on getting iOS5 =D. 50 days only!

5 comments:

Freya said...

you're an asshole. i told you to help michael and me out with jelly in the canteen. you never came. what a great prefect and helping hand you are. i ran around in my fucking double free for you because you didn't organise your shit earlier.

also please stop offending people in your insensitive blog posts.

ronjny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yunskees said...

i love your blog spots 8-)

Anonymous said...

damn. really wanted to know what ronjny said. and i don't think your blog posts are insensitive. and sorry for being anon.

~cloudier said...

psh reeder > pulse (:
but pulse is cheaper than reeder
mostly because of the reader integration, pretty animation and the swipe shortcuts. (the gestures aren't entirely intuitive but very easy to get used to.)

Post a Comment