always look on the bright side of life

For all those that read the boring ass pen stuff, I apologise. But at least you have my permission to die.

So here comes the great period of lets do some work but not that much.

You know before trials, we had "3 months till HSC". Then the leadup to trials and the trials itself took a whole goddamn month. So now we only have 2 months left. That's okay that though that still means 1 month to dick around and be sad about English marks.

Today I watched Finding Nemo because I finished my speech and I am actually done with school assessments.
The best part is being free from derpy essay maths and now we can write whatever the hell we like for circle geo!!!!

(Unpublished from yesterday because I thought I had something else to say but I didn't)

0 comments:

Post a Comment