\m/

Have you ever watched someone who is "perfect pitch" pick up a guitar that you know is in tune, then "tune" it, then play a chord and it sounds like shit? I have and it's funny.

On that note (hurhur) I was bored and not studying for the forthcoming exams, and started noodling around on Michael Jackson's "Beat It", and realised that the intro + verse were very easy to voice for both guitar + vox together.

Then I got to the chorus and I have no idea how to voice that shit but I will find it and it will sound good :L

Also not looking forward to the EVH solo, but if he can play it on a Strat, then goddamn with enough practice so can I.

2 comments:

Cara membuat porasi cair said...

haha, I did and laughed so hard

Pg slot gaming said...

Pg slot gaming เกมสล็อตสมาชิกใหม่ยอดนิยมอีกทั้งในรวมทั้งเมืองนอกเป็นเกมเสี่ยงดวงอีกแบบหนึ่ง ที่ได้กำลังเป็นที่นิยมไปทั้งโลก ขอแนะนำค่าย pg slot เป็นค่ายที่มีภาพสวยเกมสนุก

Post a Comment